Chapter 25

JiU's POV
I used my tied hands to force his hands off my lanyard. I hit his chest, grabbing onto his collar

"Uncuff me." I said, he just looked me up and down with an amused grin "What? You still can't beat me in a fair fight?" I smirked

He grabbed the back of my neck, looking at me in all different angles

"You still have that look in your eyes." He said "-like you fear nothing." He added, he then slowly forced a knife into my thigh. I tried fighting his grip due to the pain, but due to my predicament, I couldn't. "This expression I like" he chuckled and quickly tore the knife out if my leg.

In that moment Y/N woke up and Kai got a call.

"Did you get him?" He asked the phone in speaker.

"It's been a while Kai" Heechul's voice spoke

"Those morons" Kai groaned. "I didn't want to go empty-handed, so I was preparing a gift for you" he spoke

He showed me on a face time camera as he stood on my now wounded leg. The pain was unbearable, I couldn't hide that. "Hurry up, there isn't much time, if you want to at least get her corpse." He said and ended the call

"You thought you were something special, didn't you?" He turned to me  with a grin "you are, absolutely, nothing." he said

"Let Sargeant Lee go." I demanded, he suddenly stopped standing on the stab wound. "She has nothing to do with this." I added, Y/N held her head, still not with it.

"You just worry about what I'm going to do to you" he said as he crouched down, lightly scraping a knife down my face "I'll play with you all night long" he said, Y/N suddenly kicked him off of me, one of the men then kicked her in the head and suddenly the rest began joining in. You could tell she was still out of it, even though she was doing more than just sitting now.

"Damn it!" Kai yelled "I wanted to kill you in front of Kim Heechul!" He then grabbed me "Officer!" He called, I looked away from the man "Officer! Say your final words. I'll relay it for you."  He smirked

I just stared him in the eye "I'm going to kill you." Is all I said, he just laughed, the reaction I expected to be fair.

He then moved us again, this time he handcuffed us to a van, trapping us on the inside.

"This must hurt like hell" Kai chuckled "as you get crushed, your skull will crack open, and your brain will ooze out" he continued to laugh "it'll be quite the sight, but I don't have time." He said and grabbed my face once more "bye bye" he mocked.

He made his men start the machine.
"Wake up Y/N!" I called. The sudden movement as well as my sudden shout, woke Y/N up from her daze. We were really about to be crushed, and there's nothing we could do about it.

"Fuck!" She groaned.

The crane then picked up the van, taking it to the next stage of being crushed. Both Y/N and I started frantically trying to break the cuffs.

The third stage. The actual crusher. I got out of the cuffs with Y/N's help, she kicked them until they broke off.

But on the other hand... Y/N was still struggling to get hers off. I tried helping her. I tried so hard. She pushed me away. "Get out. Get out now!"

I thought it was the end of her, my legs were still in there trapped, but the only thing I could think of, was how the hell to get her out once I'm out.

A car then came speeding down the street, it beeped and then crashed into the machine. The machine shut down due to the damages, as a result of the force, I managed to fully get out of the van.