Tengen x Giyuu x Rengoku

This is because your always here. You know who you are.

Whenever these three fuck its a mess. Literally.

Giyuus ass is always full or gaping, hes covered in bite marks, hickeys, ect.

Tengen and Rengoku aways treat him like a princess. Once -Tengens entire dick still inside him and Rengokus resting against him hard obviously- the two fed him little chocolates since he was being so good.

The two love kissing Giyuu. Truly just enjoying all of him.

While Tengen would never, Rengoku is always between this mans cheeks. He loves eating Giyuus ass. He especially enjoys doing it when its the three of them because Tengen likes to watch and jerk off.

Giyuu isnt the only one to get messed up. Rengoku is occasionally Tengens round 4. He likes to have Rengoku lay on top of Giyuu when he fucks him because hes so lost in thought because his ass is being demolished and yet he still has enough energy to be all over Giyuu.

Rengoku is always very good at telling Giyuu exactly how he feels.

"Your so tight and warm! You feel wonderful!"

"Look, your nipples are all red and puffy! Just for us!"

"Look how beautiful you look- under me like this...i can't get enough of those eyes of yours, their so deep and beautiful."

Tengen is very rough on Tomioka but makes up for it with good after care. Usually Rengoku is subjected to After care too. He will wash their hair, help them get around, he is extremely caring despite being rough.

Tengens wives have watched, and they have been involved :)

One time, the two boys went back and forth with Giyuu sitting on their face -pants still on and all- while the other pulled his dick out of his pants and sucked him off. Tengen loved the face sitting so much

Occasionally the two would just straight tie Giyuu up and fuck him throughout the day more or less. This is mostly Giyuus idea. He likes being treated like a cum dump.