Mitsuri x Shinobu

It keeps correcting to Shinjuro, so if you see that instead of Shinobu dont mind it. Its not about him 😒

Kocho LOVES that Kanroji has a nice rack. She likes to play with them, and suck on her nipples a lot.

Kanroji is sensitive pretty much all over. It doesnt take basically anything to fold her.

Kocho really isnt that sensitive. Shes a lot harder to please, so Kanroji uses a lot of toys on her.

Horny levels? On a scale of 1-10. Kocho is like a 6 at ALL TIMES. Kanroji is usually like a 2 or 3, but when its been a while since she had been with Shinobu it jumps to like and 8 or 9.

Kocho is tight, warm, baby pink, sweet, absolutely delectable.

Kanroji is an in-ie and Shinobu is an out-ie (i will not explain, you dont deserve an explanation if you dont know 😐 your probably a man anyways) (im kidding, basically its like how you can have an in-ie belly button and out-ie belly button, just in coochie form)

Kanroji actually really likes getting pegged. Since shes so sensitive it does a lot for her.

Kocho doesnt super love getting pegged because shes really not that sensitive. It takes forever to get her off.

They dont 69 often. Its just not something they like all that much. They do ✂️ often though. It's great for both of them. And despite not being sensitive Shinobu does well with this too.

Shinobu literally taught Kanroji how to eat pussy. She was...beyond confused.

Shinobu also showed her ways to pleasure herself. Her ex's, yeah they sucked in bed. So much so she had ZERO experience.

Their not super kinky yet because Kanroji is still learning. However shes finding a lot of things she really likes. One of them being sensory deprivation and being over stimulated

They cant always find the best places to do it. Both their estates are always full of people.

Shinobu despite not being sensitive is loud when she gets the right attention.

Shinobu can't be made to squirt easily, but she can for sure.