Giyuu x Mitsuri💞

Just a head cannon chapter gang, sorry for being gone so long. Also not feeling the freak rn so take some after care headcannons!

They always get dinner, and despite not needing too Giyuu always pays, he just prefers to. Sure Mitsuri can afford it but she doesn't get a choice lmao.

Giyuu is extremely kissy. He will kiss her literally everywhere. Not a spot will go untouched.

Mitsuri didn't even like have a concept of after care. Giyuu fixed that SO fast.

He likes to brush her hair, clean her off, and most importantly take care of her body after. He doesn't ever want her to be uncomfortable after the fact.

Tomioka is really good about making sure shes ok the day after too. Sometimes he gets a lil rough and he just really needs to make sure shes ok next day.

He always ALWAYS stays with her after. He would never leave her to sleep alone because wtf.

Ok those were most of Giyuus onto Mitsuris!

She likes to cook for him, in slight protest of not being allowed to pay.

The cleaning eachother is mutual. She makes sure he is cleaned up well.

Generally she likes to hold his hand and just check in.

Something she kind of does for herself is writing about her time in a little notebook she keeps hidden. It lets her get it out, and move on. She doesn't like to dwell on that one aspect of the relationship.

Snuggling Tomioka is a MUST. She needs atleast 20 minutes of cuddles.

Mitsuri does most of the clean up of the room, making sure things are washed or straightened up yall get the point.

Giyuu is proned to 'drops' (coming down from the adrenaline and being EXTREMELY emotional) and Mitsuri always takes these feelings seriously. Even if she knows their fueled by adrenalin she still cares about how he feels. Although he switches up onces hes done tweaking tf out.