Mitsuri x Giyuu

Tomioka was surprisingly good with Kanroji. She really expected him to know like nothing but he knew more than she thought.

I should say this now, their like dating but neither of them are really ready to label their relationship. They do more with eachother than having sex.

She took a while to figure it out, but instead of just being nice to look at his man boobs were useful. While Tomioka didn't mind she did. She liked playing with them. It was entertaining.

He had said he kept his body fit for serving...she took that the wrong way. He was definitely talking about slaying demons but...

Tomioka moans pretty fucking loud and Kanroji REALLY liked that.

He didn't seem to get annoyed, but he kinda just fucked her harder whenever she would try to talk to him. Almost like he knew she could take more

He was pretty shameless. It was hot.

Kanroji wasnt expecting him to be so like...all over her. Honestly she expected him to think very poorly of her.

Giyuu literally can not be degrading to her. He cant. There is nothing to degrade. Shes too cute.

Giyuu knew exactly what to do with his tounge. Veey unexpected, but very good.

Kanroji has a lot of stretch marks, and Giyuu was definitely all over those.

Giyuu likes her little beauty marks. She has a lot, and a lot of freckles on her body and he really liked them.

They were both kinda shy but got comfortable so fast

Giyuu didnt seem too interested in how flexible she was, but more so how comfortable she was in whatever position.

Giyuu was fine with anal, Kanroji wanted to try it. It wasnt as bad as she thought it would be. But it wasnt the best either. She didn't know how to feel.

Mini story #1 (Its probably about food...)

"Tomioka?" Kanroji followed Tomioka as he walked away from the meeting. He stopped and turned to face her.

"Yes Kanroji?" She ran over to him with a smile.

"Are you going to be free at all today?" Tomioka could see her cheeks getting a little red.

"I dont think I have much to do today. Is this about what im thinking its about?" Kanroji nodded. Giyuu thought for a moment. "Yeah im pretty sure im free. We might need to stop somewhere before that though...im all out." Kanroji nodded.

"I have some at my place if you wanna come over." Tomioka nodded and Kanroji took his hand practically dragging him. Nobody knew what they were ever talking about, but the assumption was it was innocent. It was not. Tomioka fucked Kanroji till she had almost lost her voice.

Back to head cannons

Tomioka can go for a long time, and he had no problem adjusting to her needs. So, it can last a while but they prefer to just go along with it. Not make it last hours.

They will snuggle, get snacks, ect. after.

Tomioka doesnt really have a praise kink, but it makes him feel really good when Kanroji is nice to him.

He is usually doing most of the work. He likes doing things to her its definitely a choice.

They don't get crazy kinky but Tomioka has given into some of Kanrojis interests. He honestly is incapable of being kinky.

They are both switches but Tomioka is usually topping.

He will bang her literally anywhere she asks.

Tomioka has a perfect sized dick for Kanroji. Hes pretty big, but its definitely not huge.

Mini story #2 (Kanrojis birthday)

Kanroji was finally turning 20, and Tengen had thrown a little party for her. It had ended a little bit ago, and everyone had left her place except Tomioka. She had asked him to stay. He had bought her an actual gift, but he had also offered to fulfill a special request. It was her birthday after all.

She didn't have a super new request, but she had a favorite to ask for. On occasion, Tomioka would use toys on her while playing with her clit. It was something she really enjoyed. This time the requested toy was a pink dildo. Tomioka had waisted no time spreading her legs in her bed and going to work on her pussy. He was careful to prepare her before he got to using the toy.

Once he was sure she was ready he slowly slid the dildo in, and got to work on her clit with his tounge while he slowly fucked her with the dildo. Sucking and licking and swirling and just about everything Tomioka did felt  good. This was a wonderful birthday gift, but Kanroji was mostly just excited to have Tomiokas special attention. Especially for the snacks and snuggles after.

Thats the end shit heads, your welcome