Muzan x Daki

This is my fan fic and your reading it. So, im gonna pretend like Muzan actually cares about her and isnt using her (he definitely does but it doesnt matter)

He likes to tounge fuck her, and hard. Since he can just control his body he can make his tounge pretty useful.

She really likes his white haired form a lot.

He has suprised her at work a few times, he was the best paying customer they ever had

Whike he can be rough, he goes more at what she can handle than what he wants to do. If she could handle it he would fuck her like there was no tomorrow but shes kinda sensitive and much prefers when he goes kinda slow and easy.

He doesn't really...always enjoy bottoming for her but he tries to kinda help her figure it out. Shes just very backwards and confused.

He likes to fuck her where shes sitting in his lap facing away him.

He likes to sick it in her ass and finger her pussy.

She a squirter

Shes LOUD. Koko and Nakime have heard things. They dont ask, but they also have no idea what to think is going on.

Muzan always cums in her and deep.

He likes to dry hump her. Its a weird kink.

She absolutely adores sitting on his face

She gets dicked down and hard when its been a while. He can usually control himself but it can be hard on occasion.

He likes fucking her with toys

He especially likes using dildos on her.

She really likes to make sure hes still enjoying himself even though she knows she's kinda too sensitive for him. Shes usually not happy untill she knows hes gotten to cum too.

Sometimes he will just let her sit in his office because she wants to be with him. Nothing has to happen, sometimes their just happy to be in eachothers presence.

Muzan has built her a beautiful house in minecraft. Their minecraft beds are together. She gets so excited and tells everyone about their little house. Nobody cares, but they pretend to.