Sanemi 🥸

Sanemi is a complete bottom but he tries to act like a top.

He's really good at oral. His jaw doesn't lock up much so he can go for a while.

He likes to be face fucked more than he likes to give head or anything.

He swings both ways but hes mostly into women especially sexually.

Homie loves titties.

He really enjoys boob jobs. Like really enjoys them.

His tip is sensitive. Very. And his balls are sensitive too.

He is nice and shaven mostly. Hes also verg hygienic and drinks plenty of water and eats good so his jiz is pretty damn tasty.

He's really into being harshly dominated.

He likes to be spanked and likes to have his hair pulled.

He isnt into being really like...hurt. He likes it rough but he doesnt like to be hurt.

He isnt ever like degrading, he is much more chill about

He likes sloppy kisses

When it comes to solo he likes to ride dildos and use the pp hole rods. He gets off on shoving shit in his dick

Hes really good at riding. He knows what to do with his hips

His ass is tight, his dick is long and thick, and he knows what hes doing.

When hes eating pussy he gets a little aggresive. A lot of groaning and hes super close the whole time. No tip of the tounge lick and back up, no hes fully attached the whole time.

He occasionally thinks of the pillars he would sleep with (giyuu basically) when he plays with his dildos.

He isnt super loud, but he is vocal.

He cant just be rubbed through his pants he NEEDS to be touched.

Oral fetish. He takes sucking dick and eating pussy personally