Obanai x Kyojuro

Obanai is really comfortable with Kyojuro when it comes to anything basically. He is ok taking his bandages off and doing it where Kyojuro can see like anything.

Obanai has had a serious crush on Kyojuro since they met basically. And they got together around like 16. Shinjuro didnt know.

Kyojuro has no problem doing anything for Iguro. But his favorite thing to do is giving him blow jobs while playing with his ass.

Iguro really likes getting fingered. He really likes how it feels and Kyojuro makes him cum doing this often.

Usually iguro is the bottom

Kyojuro likes to play with Iguros nipples when they have sex.

Since Iguro is such a skinny and generally small person Kyojuro doesnt go too rough on him. He is gentle so he doesnt hurt him.

Kyojuro had special permission to kiss the sides of Iguros mouth. Iguro genuinely loves when he does it too.

In the rare occasion Iguro tops, cock rings are a must. Kyojuro must wear one. He has too.

Iguro had gotten to stack Donuts on Kyojuros pp. He got 6 on it.

These two do occasionally use like whipcream and stuff. Usually when Iguro is bottoming.

Iguro doesnt like his hair pulled but he likes to pull hair.

He really likes to pull on Kyojuros hair when he gives him blow jobs

Modern times, Iguro has an only fans (dont question me)

Kyojuro likes to take pictures of Iguro after hes done. He had an entire phone so that the pics dont get out somehow.

Iguro LOVES to ride. And hes super good at it.

Iguro is about a 3/10 on the kinky scale. He specifically likes being leashed. He is leash trained.

Iguro isnt into pet play, but he is very into like being treated like an animal. Like lesser than a human ig.

Now, some fluff ones cuz this ship is superior

When they were little Kyojuro would help Iguro change his bandages, and somtimes he would try to get special fabrics to find something more comfortable when he didnt want to wear the bandages

Kyojuro and Obanai slept together almost every night. They absolutely loved being close to eachother.

Iguro had very long hair (i like to hc he still does completely ignoring his cannon design) and Kyojuro helped him take care of it properly because he didnt know.

Iguro was scared of showers so Kyojuro had to do it with him.

(Im sorry) When Kyojuro passed Iguro didnt leave his bed for several days. Literally didnt move. He was extremely dehydrated and very very sick. Kagaya didn't give him any missions for about a month and he spent a lot of time in the Rengoku estate so Shinjuro could watch after him.

Kanroji does like Iguro, but not romantically. Kyojuro was super excited when he found out she liked him and they got along. He loved Kanroji and he was so excited that they got to be together as friends.