Tengen x Shinjuro

Do i ship it? No. Do i wanna watch the world burn? Yes. Will i do it by contributing to this very very questionable but ok because its not illegal rare pair? Yes. Enjoy because its well written, but cringe because of who it is.

Tengen had seen Shinjuro a few times before at his bar. Maybe a few too many. And maybe he was coming just to see him. And perhaps that was why he had dragged the very drunk man home. And perhaps that was why Shinjuro was on his knees with Uzuis dick in his mouth. Uzui had a little too much of his incoherent drunk slurring so he just put Shinjuro on blow job duty. Shinjuro was a little too drunk to confidently say he wanted it up the ass just yet so Uzui was giving him a little incentive. If he liked the BJ he would be ok to take it up the ass. He hadnt been thinking about this literally all day for nothing.

Shinjuro, despite saying earlier he had never been with a man, was doing a very good job. He was definitely lying. Uzui pulled him off his dick once he came. Shinjuro not only swallowed like it was literally nothing but he didnt stop either. He was absolutely brain dead but he knew for a fact he was enjoying Uzui enough to not want to stop. But Uzui did pull him off. And much to Shinjuros dismay Uzui wasnt moaning anymore. Or really pullhis hair. Shinjuro was...trying to kiss Uzui but Uzui didn't really want to.

"Here...let me brush your teeth then you can. And since your- frog blinking im gonna take you to bed. I honestly think thats your best bet right now." Uzui lead Shinjuro to the bathroom and brushed his teeth for him. He really didnt want to sleep next to someone or kiss someone who had cum and alcohol on their breath.

Shinjuro seemed much happier after Uzui brushed his teeth and let him kiss him. The kiss was short lived. Shinjuro was falling asleep holding onto Uzui standing up. Uzui was tipsy, but Shinjuro was shit faced. And Shinjuro was also apparently really trying not to let Uzui go. It took a fair amount of talking to get him to go to his room. And he dragged Uzui with him. And he dragged him into bed and snuggled into him like a teddy bear.

Shinjuro groaned as he woke up. He didnt feel too good. He went to move before he registered he was currently snuggling someone. Someone quite big at that. Shinjuro was 5'10 and almost 280 pounds. Most of it being pure muscle, this dude had to be absurd to be bigger than him. Although, he was warm and Shinjuro didnt feel great. He was debating between kitchen and staying here. Hang over cure was in the kitchen...and it had worked many times before.

He eventually did decide to move. And he decided to ask what happend later and why there was a man in his bed. He had an idea, but his ass didn't hurt so he really wasnt sure. He assumed something happened, but as soon as he got rid of his headache with a shitty tasting drink he would be much better. He left the man in the bed.

It took maybe another 30 minutes for the man to get up. Shinjuro was sitting in the kitchen eating fruit. The man came out rubbing his eyes. Shinjuro glanced over. "Hi. I dont rember anything at all. I have no clue why your here."

Tengens confidence was gone. He really needed to pee and this man was sober...and didn't rember. "Where is your bathroom?" He didnt rember exactly where and didn't want to open random doors.

"Third door on the left." Shinjuro went back to his fruit while Tengen took his pee. He came back out kinda awkwardly standing there. "How old are you? You have an insane build. Also, albino or is it bleach?"

"Uh..." Tengen felt awkward answering. He didn't have this many questions earlier. "Im...im 23. I work out a lot and guess i just got really good genes too. And yes im albino."

Shinjuro nodded. "Ok. Just making sure i didn't do something illegal. But on that note your welcome to have something to eat or to leave or...whatever you want. But uh, if you rember what happened what did happen? I dont think we like...fucked to be honest but i feel like we did something you standing hella uncomfortable across the room."