Sanemi x Obanai

I SEE YALLLLL. I know yall ate that fight uuuuppp because so did i lets get into it bitch 😝

Sanemi is always confident about his body, but he understands Iguro is not. Often, to make Iguro more comfortable he will remind Iguro that due to his albinism he literally cant see him that well. Sanemi has like 10/20 vision (i have 14/20 so lets just say hes realllll bad off). This genuinely does make Iguro feel better.

They are infact equally matched. They match eachothers freak perfectly.

Obanai wants to give Sanemi BJs but he really doesn't know how. Obanai just dont know what to do with a dick in his mouth. Like- its just confusing to him.

Sanemi is like damn near a touch me not with Iguro. He really really likes getting in this man. He would so much rather be doing all the work then Iguro do much of any.

Im just saying, they do make out with the lights off.

Iguro likes giving Sanemi hand jobs. This is the one thing Sanemi lets him do. Sanemi can NAWT say no to a good handy.

The freaky ass shit Iguro be whispering in Sanemi ear...good lord

Iguro doesnt like getting fucked crazy rough all of the time. Just sometimes. Usually Sanemi will ask in advance if he wants tl be done super hard or not. Iguro is physically not as tough as Sanemi when it comes to sex, so super rough sex can be uncomfortable.

Iguros favorite position to get fucked in is doggy, but when it's one of those times their genuinely making love his favorite favorite position is riding Sanemi. He can see his beautiful eyes and his beautiful body and he genuinely loves to see the way his chest rises and falls. Its romantic to het to see how his body reacts to Iguro.

Sanemi is kind of the opposite. He likes to fuck Iguro in missionary when it's not love making, and his favorite thing to do when it is love making is to fuck Iguro infront of a mirror. He loves letting his lover see how good he looks.

While their cold publicly they can be very romantic in private and infant LOVEEE being super romantic and cheesy.

Their favorite parts of eachother are their eyes. Iguro are so unique and Iguro thinks that the way Sanemis eyes shift from like blue to red to purple in different lighting is absolutely gorgeous.

Sanemis eyes remind Iguro of night sky on the first night he slept in a real home where he was safe. He told Sanemi this once and Sanemi cried privately about it.

Sanemi often makes sure Iguro is eating and often helps him get through days when its extremely hard to eat. He will either feed him or like hold him untill he feels comfortable. He also will find foods that have little smell or taste because eating cardboard is better then nothing. Sanemi always makes sure Iguro is taken care of.

Iguro likes to trace shapes on Sanemi after. Something about it makes Sanemi feel so like safe and relaxed after they finish.

Sanemi will finish inside of iguro 2-3 times.

SORRY I WAS REALLY GETTING INTO THEIR RELATIONSHIP MIDWAY THROUGH LMAOOOO