Himagima

As you can imagine, he is extremely soft with his partners. He knows hes huge, he knows he could easily hurt them. He doesn't want to do that.

He is open to trying new things but...well...its kinda difficult sometimes because he just feels like hes doing something wrong. He is very 🍦to say the least.

He doesnt get off often. In fact, not at all.

He MUCH prefers pampering his partner in the bedroom than the other way around.

He obviously prays immediately after. He makes his lover pray too.

He genuinely doesnt have a preference for who hes with. His heart is too big to love just one set group of people. I wouldn't say poly, but he definitely loves everyone.

I like to think he settled down with a cute little wife so...enjoy some hc's with this random unknown woman.

He cant stick all of it in. Its literally massive. Im talking 10 inches. Hes PACKING.

He likes to play with boobies. (He likes the knowledge he can make his wife cum without needing to even fully undress her. He loves the knowledge of how comfortable and how good he makes her feel.)

He will not take no to helping her get cleaned up and such as an answer. He has to help. He always likes to make sure he didnt get too rough too.

He really really loves being praised.

'Your so handsome.'
'Your so warm and soft.'
'Dont stop Himagima- keep going dont stop it feels wonderful.'

Him and his wife waited till after marriage. Both are very religious so it was somewhat of a must.

They always do it in their bedroom. Never like outside or anything.

Some soft hc's in a little KNY Academy Au

His wife and him have had 2 kids. One boy and one girl.

They got married really quickly but they absolutely love eachother without doubt.

They met when Himagima was working in a day care before he moved to working st the Academy. They talked for a while and eventually started dating.

He doesn't have a type or anything really. His wife was just kind and sweet and they got along great.

They LOVE café dates. Aoi knows them very well because they come all the time.

Sorry if its kinda short and maybe repetitive. I see Himagima as a saint sexually and non sexually. So...sorry if its boring 🤯🙏🏻