Tengen x Hina

So i have a hc chapter thats based on all 3, but this chapter is based on...well just one hc lol.

Uzui was almost too much for such a small cage. But Hina didnt seem to think so. He was in a very uncomfortable position, his ankles were cuffed to the cage itself, of course it had been custom made just for this so he has space Hina needed there. The only comfortable position was face pressed against the cage door. His dick and balls were so pushed into the cage they were slowly being squished out. Hina stood up and smiled. Tengen couldn't help but stare even though he wasnt supposed too.

She had such a flashy outfit. A small latex bra and latex shorts her whole ass didn't fit in. She yelled for Makio and Suma to come look. Suma always liked seeing Tengen like this. So pathetic, she almost felt pitty. Suma ran around back immediately to inspect what would he going up his ass tonight. She of course seen a very nice hot pink dildo, and a few other dildos. One of them being a tentacle dildo. It was long and mostly skinny. She couldn't wait to see how he shook getting fucked by that one. The cage was on a table, a small one however. Just high enough so that it was level with Hinas ass.

Makio was truthfully more interesting in Hinas outfit. She thought it was cute! Makio didnt have much stuff in latex. But the shiny bra and panties were so cute. Suma could see Tengen already had a bit of lube on his ass. So she decided to fuck with him. He had to be given permission to make any noise. While the other two were occupied, she grabbed a rope of thick beads and shoved one by one them up his ass, if that wasnt bad enough she simply moved the end out of the way and started softly licking his hole or kissing it. She could tell because his feet were twitching he was enjoying it.

Hina and Makios conversation lasted maybe forever. And Suma eventually pulled the beads out and straight up ate him out. She sat on a near by chair and stuffed her face between his cheeks. She loved eating him out, and knowing he would get in serious trouble if he made even the slightest of a noise excited her. Granted, she would 100% get a good spanking for it, but his would be worse. So much worse.

Before Makio and Hina were done talking, Tengen had started to get a little noisy. Just soft wimpers, but loud enough for Hina to hear. Once she was done she went to receive the culprit and the chair she was sitting on. She pulled her by her hair to the front of the cage and bent her over it.

"Suma..."

"Yes ma'ma?"

"Why do you insist on causing issues?"

"Because...I like it when you punish him so i wanted to give you a good reason too. And his ass was so freely there, what was i supposed to do?" Sumas innocent game only ment Hina would come down harder on her ass.

And she did. Three hard swats was enough to have Sumas whole ass cherry red. She wouldn't be sitting for a while to say the least.

But for Tengen, he wouldn't be functioning for a while. First, Hina let the machine with the hot pink dildo fuck his brains out. Once he was shaking and crying and had been butt fucked for maybe 15 minutes, hard and fast, she switched out dildos for the tentacle one. And as part of well..boths punishment and Makios viewing pleasure she sat back in the chair Suma originally stole and spread her legs. She snapped for Suma to come over and she did. She put a literal collar on her and made her eat her out while Tengen got railed and had to watch.

He was crying by time Hina payed him any attention. Mostly because his ass was being fucked so hard. The dildos were constantly roughly slamming his prostate and he had cum a few times. Makio was sitting next to Hina being told how good she was. Eventually Hina let the bra go and Makio got to play with her boobs for a bit while Suma ate her out. Occasionally, Hina would pull the collar tight so Suma was being choked while she ate. And Hina would pull her hair roughly all while looking at Makio and telling her how wonderful her soft suckling felt and how good her Tender hands were doing.

Then she finally turned to Tengen. "Aww? Is your butt worn out? Are you jealous? Have you cum so many times its overestimating to even be close? Don't worry, once im done with Suma and Makio has her fix ill finish you off."

Suma eventually was let go. She sat on the floor dizzy. And Makio took a while to finish too. She got really itno Hinas boobs and was able to make her cum just by sucking and rubbing. Then Hina let Makio ride her thigh till she came. Eventually she got a litty kiss and she was told how much of a good girl she was and she retreated to her seat to watch happily knowing she was the goodest girl and she wouldn't be getting a single bit of anything but praise tomorrow.

Hina stopped the machine and slowly but surely got Tengen untied and free from the cage. And all she did was pat his head and let him essentially melt to the floor for a while while she went to go get cleaned up. He had definitely been going a lot longer than just with the cage. He had nail marks all down his back. Suma looked at Makio. "I thought i could taste some..."

After a bit Hina came back in with water and normal clothes on, with a pair for him. Once he could atleast stumble again they went to the shower, then to a near by hot springs to have a few drinks. That was Hinas aftercare. Let both parties breathe for a bit, then help the sub get cleaned up, then go take a nice healing bath so everyone felt a bit better when the ass fucking pain kicked in...and as always, Tengen felt pretty ok the next day. And Suma had a little bruise of a hand on her butt she was very proud of.