Rengoku x Kiko part 2

Kiko was an oiran. Her place in society sat far above him. She was smarter than him, played several instruments, knew caligrify, and was able to play several games and even speak better than him. She did nothing, while he literally broke his back every day. Her role in society was to walk all over him. In order to even see her he had to spend a TON of money in a tea house. He had to display power and wealth partying hard for two separate visits before he ever got to have her services. She was something of a queen compared to him. And he knew that, and he liked knowing she would always see him as something of a bottom feeder, but he knew he could change that. Make himself worthy of her.

He likes to fuck her infront of a mirror so he can see her from all angles.

He likes touching her, so foreplay sometimes involves a nice massage that is a little more personal than a massage should normally be.

Since she cant see, Kyojuro definitely has picked things for her he thinks she looks sexy in. Simply because he likes them and he wants her to have stuff she feels good in. Even if she can't see it.

Being spanked his a huge turn on. Sometimes Kyojuro will just bend her over the counter and do it till her ass is beat red.

She really likes pulling his hair when he eats her out. And he likes it too. A lot

Kyojuro gets off to watch her pleasure herself and more often than not has to literally beg to take over. And more begging than maybe needs to be done.

Kiko absolutely loves when Kyojuro is loud. Its pretty much the only other indicator other than him being hard hes enjoying himself.

Kiko really likes when he uses candles and drips the wax on her. Usually their like skin safe lube candles, not straight wax. Her skins kinda sensitive. But he usually drips it on her inner thighs or her nipples. Especially her nipples because it gives him reason to play with them

He loves playing with her nipples. So much.

He likes using toys on occasion. Sometimes it makes it easier or just adds something.

They do a LOT of different positions. And as i said, shes like a feather to him. He can pick her up and hold her pretty much anywhere

They love shower sex.

Kiko has many tricks with pillows up her sleeve. Fold them or stack them the right way and boom, new positions.

Period sex. Heighten sensitivity, more naturally lubed, do it in the shower and you dont have much mess. Kyojuro understands blood is blood no matter where it comes from. Stop being a wimp.

They switch roles for top and bottom often.

Sometimes, its not kinky, its not super different, sometimes kiko spreads her legs and Kyojuro just fucks the living shit out of her pussy. Plus, he still got that Hashira stamina and strength. Kiko literally doesn't walk. He carries her after.

His after care is pretty good, and usually he makes food for her after. Shes like always starving and being dramatic about it when their done.

She absolutely loves caramel. Anywhere he puts it, she will lick it off, suck it off, anything. (He puts it on his nipples and she licks it off. As well as other places *cough* the tip *cough*)

Her hair is insanely long. She refuses to cut it unless it needs a dead end trim. He has his own little things he does with her hair in the bedroom. Its down to her calfs, so he will sometimes braid it and then put it in like a braid bun, or he will just leave the braid down. Either way, he loves her hair.

Something especially when hes in control he will make her ride his thigh before he fucks her.

Thigh jobs have happend. Many times.

Sometimes she likes to sit on his lap with it between her thighs and play with it. Usually this ends in him playing with her boobas.

He likes biting her. Not hard, just a little. Its somewhat of a thing he just kinda does when he feels good. He does it a lot kinda when they make out.

He has a slight thing for spit, but he wont admit it. So he does things like making her stick her tounge out untill she drools or sticking his fingers in her mouth

He always cums in her. And deep too. Its VERY unlikely she'll ever be able to get pregnant, so its not really a worry. Plus, they would be ok if she became pregnant

Kiko really likes getting finger fucked, infact, she likes it a little too much.

He loves eating her pussy. I think i already said that

Shes definitely a creamer, and shes loud

He likes to kiss her as they fuck

Kyojuro really likes dressing her up. He likes putting on her nice clothing and he likes making her look pretty, just to kinda stand there and jerk off. He absolutely loves jerking it to her. And usually he will ask to be given instructions on how to do it.