Shinjuro x Urokodaki

Its always...short. Their not 20 anymore, they cant last most than like 20 minutes. But also, more than 20 minutes is too damn much.

Its usually Shinjuro getting butt fucked. Shinjuro just likes things up his ass

Urokodaki is rough, but really only because Shinjuro likes it that way.

The only issue that ever arose with them suddenly deciding to fuck was that Urokodaki literally cant understand why Shinjuro wants to be in pain walking after. Or why he likes it when hes done so hard hes crying. Shinjuro would just tell him to do it and refused to explain. Urokodaki is still confused.

Shinjuro really enjoys getting face fucked. He wants to someone grabbing his hair, any and all digress of rough are welcome, he likes being pushed to the base and made to choke a little.

Urokodaki doesn't mind being rough, he really kinda just likes banging Shinjuro. That's his thing.

Shinjuro absolutely needs to be making out with Urokodaki at some point. And not for a short period of time. Like 15 minutes. He has to be in his lap, holding his face, kissing him. He thinks its stupid, but he wont be ok if he doesn't get the attention.

Its always, ALWAYS Shinjuro begging and begging for attention. But he wont say he wants sex, just attention. He doesn't like admitting he really really enjoys when he has Urokodaki all to himself

Shinjuro really just gets off to the knowledge HE is making Urokodaki feel good. Urokodaki being rough is a plus, but he really likes making him feel good.

Shinjuro is very much the bottom, but he is usually also telling Urokodaki what to do.

Usually Urokodaki and Shinjuro kinda just snuggle eachother and enjoy eachothers company after the fact.

Their relationship is...much more than sex and extremely complicated. They didn't think they could be together when they worked together, and choose distance. Shinjuro moved on, got married, had kids. He always loved Ruka, with all his heart. But as if he had more than one he always loved Urokodaki with all his heart.

When they eventually spoke after the fight with Muzan, and reconnected, they decided that maybe, they could be together. Shinjuro needed someone, he had needed someone for a very long time. He just refused to let that someone be there for him. He had lost Ruka and he couldn't have Urokodaki. He was raising two kids and had basically adopted Iguro on his own. He was busy with Hashira work. Everything became far too much, and he simply couldn't anymore.

Their relationship didn't fix anything. What had been done was done. However, it did pave the way to a better future for both of them.