Chapter 38

Euphoric.

That is the only word I can think of to describe the feeling of my lips on hers.

It was as if everything was right in the world if only for that moment.

It was the collapse of a gaseous nebula that bought way for a star.In that moment nothing mattered but making sure she knew exactly how I felt about her, nothing mattered more than the collision of our lips and the surrendering of my soul.

I melted against her touch, my body and mind on fire.

But it has never been more of a pleasure to burn .

I think I would go to the depths of hell for this woman.

I would scorn god for her.

Hell I would let someone live.

I would mercy the soul of those who she wished and find pleasure in doing so if it meant I could hold her in my arms like this again.

I look down at the woman enveloped in my arms and my heart quickens.

I'm so used to disliking her, but I could get used to this.

I don't know why I've fallen this quickly but lucky for me she seems to have no problem in doing so with me.

I turn around in my bed and turn off the lamp.

The room is completely dark now and I wrap my arm back around her as she snuggles into me as if she can dissolve into my touch.

She is my little monster and I will make sure I chase hers away .

______________________________________________

word count: 247