chapter 5: wolf head

[WOLF HEAD]"And I am the fire and I am the forest,and I can a witness watching it"

[WOLF HEAD]
"And I am the fire and I am the forest,
and I can a witness watching it"

Song: a burning hill - Mitski

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

     Aaliyah walked through the halls of Beacon Hills High School when she got a text.

Stiles: Scott just tried to kill me during lacrosse and he said allison's father shot him with a cross bow last night and her parents are werewolf hunters. do you know if she knows about werewolf's?

Aaliyah remembered where she'd heard the name Argent before. It was from an old story of a woman, Marie-Jeane Argent. The first hunter. It's where the myth about silver bullets killing werewolves came from: in french Argent meant silver.

Lia <3: you're kidding

Stiles: Yes and last night derek just showed up at scott's house and threatened him and told him he can't play in the game now answer my question

Lia <3: I don't know if she knows or not

In her family, children usually aren't told about the hunters until their 16th birthday, but Aaliyah couldn't be sure if her family was the same.

Stiles: you should find out

Lia <3: i'll try

She turned off her phone and looked up to see Allison walking down the stairs in front of her. "Hey." Allison smiled.

"Hey."

"Busy?" Allison asked.

"No, no, it's just Stiles. He's nothing." Aaliyah said. "Well he's not nothing, he's my best friend but um, I mean, I'm never busy for you." Aaliyah smiled pushing hair behind her ear like she didn't just completely embarrass herself. She pushed the thought of Allison's family being killers to the back of her mind not wanting to worry about that, or the multitude of problems it was bound to bring the couple.