Chapter 61: Divine Move

[DIVINE MOVE]"say it once again with feelinghow the death rattle breathing"

[DIVINE MOVE]
"say it once again with feeling
how the death rattle breathing"

Song: How did it end? - Taylor Swift

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

     The next few hours that went by felt like a blur to Aaliyah. She was covered in blood, Allison's and her own. She knew the huge openings in her torso and limbs should hurt more but they felt almost numb. Nothing felt quite real, as if she was watching herself as an outsider, through a screen like you would a movie. After everyone left the internment camp, Lydia, Scott, Issac, and Aaliyah went to the sheriffs station to tell the fabricated story of their friends death. They had called an ambulance for Aaliyah so she was patched up by the time they got there. She had to stop my the hospital for a full examination after.

They would say that they called her dad first. That there were two guys wearing masks that tried to steal their car. And they think one of them had something sharp. Argent told them that if they get confused to say that it 'happened so fast.' Aaliyah didn't remember exactly what she told the cops, but she knew she said that phrase more than once.

After they were done with the cops Aaliyah had broken into her house to replace her ripped and bloody clothes. She was now wearing sweat pants and an old sweatshirt. Once everything was taken care of Aaliyah, Scott, and Lydia went to the animal clinic while Issac went to Argents. Stiles had been at Kira's.

"Stiles and Kira said it was the nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott told his boss.

"The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting. It just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." Deaton explained.

"The shape of my best friend." Scott said, he was pretty angry. They begun to sound deflated to Aaliyah, like she was underwater. She didn't pay attention to anything around her, just stared at a spot on the wall as her mind replayed everything that had happened. Every word her and Allison said to each other echoed through her brain as her friends spoke to one another.