chapter 26: kidnapping

[KIDNAPPING]"spring breaks loose, but so does fear"

[KIDNAPPING]
"spring breaks loose, but so does fear"

Song: Ivy - Taylor Swift

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Aaliyah left with Allison to bring Lydia home. The Argent stopped the car in front of Lydia's house, pinching the bridge of her nose out of stress. She turned to her best friend. "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened."

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia spoke, her voice still shaking from fear and anger. Allison looked to her girlfriend for any indicators on what to do. Aaliyah shook her head signaling to not tell her. She knew telling Lydia would only involve her and get her more hurt.

"It's...Its kind of complicated."

"Well, how about you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" The red head questioned. Allison hesitated. "Oh, you have to come up with a plausible lie."

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Aaliyah and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself."

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your girlfriend, which is nothing, to myself." Lydia let her hands fall to her thighs in frustration. She opened the door to leave but was stopped by Allison's hand on her shoulder.

"Hey." She looked back at Aaliyah who was staring at her hands. "She's not just my girlfriend. You get that, right?" Aaliyah looked up at Allison wondering what she meant.

"Let me go."

"Just for one second, please, try and remember..."