Chapter 29: birthday

[BIRTHDAY]"feeling sensations that you thought was dead, no squealing remember that it's all in your head"

[BIRTHDAY]
"feeling sensations that you thought was dead, no squealing remember that it's all in your head"

Song: Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Aaliyah was watching a movie with her brother when Lydia's car pulled up in front of her house. She stayed home today to hang out with Liam because he had gotten into a fight at school the day prior due to his anger issues. He got suspended for two days and felt guilty about it.

Tonight was the full moon but also Lydia's birthday party. Lydia was going to pick her up right before the party, which was hours from now. Aaliyah had learned how to control full moons so she could go to the party, especially if Allison is there. A knock was heard from the door and Aaliyah got up to answer it already knowing who it was. "Lydia, hi."

"Are you ready?" Lydia smiled.

"For what?"

"We're going shopping." The strawberry-blonde grabbed her friends wrist pulling her out of the house.

"Yes, Lydia I can go shopping with you today, it's not like I was doing anything." Aaliyah sassed sarcastically shooting Lydia a glare.

"Watching a movie with your 14 year old brother isn't 'doing something.' Shopping with me is though!" Lydia smirked dragging Aaliyah towards her car.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

After buying a surplus of dresses for Lydia's party the redhead drove to the Argent household. "What are we doing here?" Aaliyah asked.

"Getting your girlfriend and getting ready for my party." Lydia spoke like it was obvious.

"You know Allison and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, right?"