•. Just dance .•

The Enhypen members got to the club around 30 minutes ago, and everyone already doing their own thing. Soobin and Sunghoon sat at the bar, Sunoo, Heeseung, and Jake were doing a drinking game on the opposite side of the bar and Jay and Jungwon were on the dance floor. Niki was the only one who stayed back in the dorm because of his age which he was okay with, he never really liked any of his members when they were drunk anyways.

The air around Soobin and Sunghoon was tense and uncomfortable as Soobin felt a little weird talking to Sunghoon after he found out he told their members he has been crying himself to sleep for the last couple of days.

Sunghoon shifted in his chair and turned his head to look at Soobin, locking eyes with him as the blonde was already staring at him.

"Do you want to talk about it yet?" Sunghoon asked softly.

Soobin smiled before chugging the rest of his drink and standing.

"We're at a club, not a therapy session let's go dance," Soobin said before dragging Sunghoon onto the dance floor.

They walked into the center of the surprisingly large crowd and danced to the music. Soobin smiled widely at Sunghoon, feeling the alcohol finally start to kick in. He grabbed Sunghoon's hands and placed them on his hips before placing his own hands-on Sunghoon's shoulders. They both started to feel the alcohol take hold of them and they both forgot about the things that had happened earlier that night.

Soobin laughed, throwing his head back as Sunghoon tried to wiggle his eyebrows at him.

The playful energy soon disappeared as a slow song filled the club, making everyone's crazed dancing turn into something sensual.

Soobin turned around and pressed his ass onto Sunghoon's front and started to sway his hips to the music. Sunghoon's hands soon found their way back to Soobin's waist, both now dancing with lust and alcohol filling their veins.

"Feeling better now I see," Jay said, pulling the two members apart from each other aggressively. "You're still idols and people can see you." Jay then walked away from the two embarrassed men. The two looked at each other and laughed loudly, Jay sure knew how to kill a vibe sometimes.

•.•.

"I can't believe you agreed to come to the club with me this time! I'm so excited to see you have fun again..." Beomgyu said to Yeonjun as they walked through the club trying to find their friend group.

"Just shut up before I change my mind Gyu. I'm not drunk enough for you to annoy me." Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes. Beomgyu pouted in response before his pout was replaced with a wide smile. "I see Yuqi! Let's go!"

The pair pushed past several drinkies before finally being able to sit down with their friends. Changbin and San were already wasted, everyone could tell even if they tried to deny it., Jeongin and Gaul were dancing on the dance floor while Wooyoung and Yuqi were snorting unknown white powder into their nostrils. Once Yeonjun and Beomgyu had joined their group, Beomgyu had already snorted a strip of Yuqi's powder. Yuqi and Wooyoung laughed at Beomgyu's pained face as he inhaled the drug fully.

Yeonjun cringed at the drug-takers before turning towards Changbin and Wooyoung who were taking shots despite them already being so drunk that they couldn't even walk properly. He laughed at the two smiling like idiots at Yeonjun.