•.Comeback.•

Soobin walked into his dressing room, getting ready to have a dress rehearsal for tomorrow's comeback performance.

He was nervous. He would have to work with a certain male staff for the remainder of his groups comeback. Ironically- Soobin didn't even know the name of the said male staff. It was just like the male staff was gum stuck on the bottom of his shoe; he wouldn't go away.

He closed his eyes momentarily and took a deep breath, preparing himself for the dress rehearsal. He wasn't nervous about the dress rehearsal. In fact he took a strong liking to the dress rehearsals. He was nervous about who was going to be there. He knew the male staff would never assault him in front of everyone but who knew what he would to him alone now that they were going to be together a lot this comeback.

After he was ready for the dress rehearsal he walked towards the staffs to get his mic set up, he still struggles to put it on.

"Ahhh Soobinnn aren't you excited for the dress rehearsal?" The male staff had walked up to him, putting his arm around Soobin's shoulder. Soobin looked around, mentally noting that the room was full, he's safe.

"So excited. Especially for our comeback tomorrow." Soobin replied, trying to be as enthusiastic as he could.

"Good. I'm really excited to be working with you this comeback. Lots of alone time too."

Great.

•.•.

Yeonjun walked towards his second lecture, tired but grateful to be out of his first class. He walked along side Yuqi and San who had the same lecture as he did.

He wasn't being included in their conversation so his thoughts shamelessly started drifting off to a tall blonde haired boy. His stomach twisted at the thought of holding the boys small waist in his waist again. He realized he was tuning the two out, once he heard San say:

"Do dogs have the same private parts as cats."

"What the actual fuck San."

Nope I'm gonna drown them out again.

Once the trio arrived at their class they sat down next to one another, pulling out their notebooks. Yuqi pulled out her phone while waiting, and the two boys started talking.

"Wooyoung's throwing an 'end of the semester'  party. You coming?" San said, throwing his arm over Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Hell yeah." Yeonjun agreed immediately knowing how entertaining and fun Wooyoung's parties can be.

San smiled wide before Yeonjun asked, "Do you know who's going to be there-"

Yuqi suddenly gasped, grabbing the attention of both boys. "What? What happened." San asked, frantic.

"Enhypen's comeback is rescheduled..." Yuqi muttered. "Not further back but it's going to be sooner!" Yuqi squealed, making San cover his ears. Yeonjun however, grabbed Yuqi's phone to check if she was lying.

Oh my god. Tomorrow. The comebacks tomorrow.

Yeonjun then also, started squealing.

•.•.

The Enhypen members finished their dress rehearsal and were walking into the green room, sweaty and tired. Soobin sat down onto the couch with Jungwon and Heeseung on his sides.

"I wanna go home hyungs." Niki said from his spot on the floor. His seven hyungs looked at him, not entertained by the maknae's whining.

"Soobin. Can we have you come out here for a second?" A female staff had asked the leader, interrupting the whining boy on the floor.

Soobin agreed and walked along side the woman and entered the hallway. He was met with his manager and that certain male staff.

"Soobin you and your members deserve a night off and I know Jungwon requested him being able to go to his friends college party so I'm giving you all permission to go- but he will have to go with you for protection." His manager said, motioning towards his abuser.

"Have fun at the party and good luck on your comeback tomorrow. Fighting!"

•.•.

Txts movie was just released today and it made me so emotional- I hope you all get a chance to watch it

Also I'm sorry for the short chapter I hope you enjoyed it though

One dream! ~ Kai 🫶🏼

7/28/23