•.Drunk Dazed.•

The eight members stood on the stage, all trying to control their heavy breathing as the cameramen filmed their ending fairies. They had put their absolute all into this comeback and they all swore they couldn't feel their legs in that moment. Once the cameras shut off the group felt themselves collapse onto the floor out of pure exhaustion.

"Great work everyone! Now the rest of the day is a free day." Their manager said to the boys on the floor. He made eye contact with Jungwon and nodded his head knowingly. As if he knew what Jungwon was thinking he said, "Jungwon has asked if he could go to his friends college party earlier and I've given permission. You all may go as well if you'd like? As a gift for working hard this comeback." Their manager then turned away and left the stage.

"I'm okay with going to the party, but please can we rest first?" Jake said as he got pulled up from off the floor by Sunghoon. Jungwon nodded in acknowledgment.

"Yeah we have like 19 hours guys. The party starts at 7." Soobin said. He had already been informed about the place and the time. He himself felt exhausted too so he was grateful they had time to rest. He was a homebody after all. The members all nodded and stood up to go get undressed from their stage outfits.

It had already been two weeks since their album was released, the comeback reaching its end today. Their comeback had done very well this time and they were already breaking records of their own and others. They knew they deserved this night out. Except Soobin was slightly dreading having to go with a certain male staff.

•.•.

"Yeonjun hyung! Come here!"

Yeonjun was in the middle of putting on the finishing piece of his outfit when he heard Beomgyu call for him from down the hall. He quickly finished putting on his earrings and ran down the hall into Beomgyu's room.

"Yes Gyu."

Beomgyu turned around and looked at Yeonjun, a cocky smile spread across his face. He wore a large dark grey graphic tee with black graphics that was tucked in at the front, a couple a pins were pinned onto the chest of the shirt, oversized blue ripped jeans, black platform converse, topped off with a black belt and a thin silver chain necklace. His brown hair was left alone and sat perfect on top of his head.

"So how is the fit hyung? I put in some extra effort with the pins." Beomgyu pointed at the pins on his chest proudly while also spinning to show his outfit to the older. Yeonjun smiled proudly before replying.

"It looks actually good this time Gyu. You look hot." Yeonjun smiled as he saw Beomgyu get shy at the praise. He walked further into the room before proceeding to also spin to show off his outfit. "How is mine?"

The older was wearing a black tank top underneath a stripped black and white sweater, black ripped jeans, with the rips in the pants going all up and down the pant legs, black classic converse, his five signature silver hoop earrings and silver large wireless headphones around his neck for show. His black mullet was down and his bangs were parted in the middle, showing his forehead.

"You know how your outfit looks hyung. It looks great obviously. Now cmon we gotta go Yuqi's kinda been waiting outside in her car for 30 minutes." Beomgyu said before grabbing his phone and keys and running towards the door of their dorm.

"Okay here we go..."

•.•.

The members got ready to leave the building quickly and soon all eight men were on their way back to the dorms. Niki was sharing a car with Heeseung, Jake, and Sunghoon while Soobin was sharing a car with Sunoo, Jay, and Jungwon.