He said, she said.

You and Vincent had decided to throw a housewarming party. You guys had finally decided to move in together after 2 years of us dating. You was constantly over at Vins house so it made sense for yall to just buy a house together.

Vincent has to be the best boyfriend you've  ever had and you weren't just saying that. You've been in many relationships and they have been nothing but short term love and long term heartbreak.

Vin made you feel like a whole new woman, he cared for you like a queen. If you were being honest Vincent was every girls desire, he was tatted to the tee. Had dark mysteries eyes and long silky hair. His aura was so attractive and as you could guess IT was big.

You were sitting in the hot tub with your girlfriends talking about anything and everything. Suddenly the topic shifted to you and Vincent's relationship.

"Okay but can we talk about how the reason we are here in the first place!" Shola spoke. "How are you and Vincent, I mean y'all finally moved in together so it must be going well"

The girls around me agreed and you smiled just thinking about your man.

"Y'all it is great oh my god, I'm in love right now." You said cheesing. You looked over Vincent who was sat manspead across the lounge chairs. He had a beer in his out stretched hand. He made eye contact and he winked at you.

Bro we know all this. I wanna know bout what's going on under the sheets. I mean is it big" Sadi rolled her eyes.

The girl starred at you in anticipation. Of course you paused for affect and grinned. "Okay okay!" You exclaimed.

"It's big alright. He's so good on my god. And it's not even a one sided thing, like he knows my body and how to make me-" you paused abruptly.

The girls rolled their eyes.

"Cum. Just say it y/n" Flora said and I laughed continuing.

"Yes and he's into freaky shit y'all. He moans in my ear, bites my lobe, licks my neck. His dick is fucking huge I'm not even playing, I be limping the next morning. He's so nasty and I love it!" I rambled on about my sex life with Vincent.

The girls squealed and laughed and Vincent and his friends look over at y'all in curiosity. You all went went quiet and then burst out laughing again.

Vincent couldn't keep his eyes if you glistening wet skin and beautiful braided hair. He wanted to do all sort of things to you when this get together ended.

Suddenly you got out the hot tub. Vincent was mesmerised as the water droplets poured past you plump breast and past you lightly tattooed skin. Up to now he was so enchanted by you. 2 years together never changed the way Vincent saw you. You were a goddess in his eyes. Everything you did was so sexy and sweet.

His trance was broken as you walked towards the drinks table and grabbed a bottle of Jack and some shot glasses. You winked at him like he did earlier and his eyes visibly darkened.

He watched as you boobs bounced and ass juggles against the orange material of your bikini.

"Alright man tell us everything." Jack said beside him smiling at his starstruck friend.

"What?" Vincent raised an eyebrow sipping on his beer.

The guys rolled their eyes.

"Don't play. We see the way you stare at her. Tells us." Zion said.

Vincent held down his smile as be though about you some more. "She's perfect man. Nothing like I've ever had before. She's a fucking goddess." Vincent groaned. He was deeply in love with you and wanted you to know that every second of the day.

"Vin you look like your ready to pounce on her, pussys that good?" Marley smirked and Vincent rolled his eyes.

"Good is beyond an understatement man." He said and the boys hollered, pushed and teased him as he grinned widely.

You looked over as you heard the boys shouting and making noise.

"I wonder what they talking about" you said taking a shot and the girls hummed in agreement.

"Fuck man she's a freak, she has me doing shit I never thought I would do! Bro before her, my ass was quite. You wouldn't here more then a goddamn groan from my ass."

"And as soon as she," Zion laughed and Vincent nodded.

"Bro as soon as she told me to moan in her ear, I was downnn" he said and the guy continued to hype him up begging for more info.

"She fucking verbal as well, do you know how many noise complaints we've had in this house. We've only been here for 2 weeks! " Vincent said.

"Damn vin I'm tryna be like you for real." Marley said punching Vincent's arm playfully.

You missed the touch of your man and insisted that you and the girls get out the hot up and sit on the lounge with the boys. You grabbed the bottle of Jack and shot glasses. Vincent watched as you wiggled towards him. A smile graced his lips and he opened his arms for you to lay in. Your body was still wet and warm from the hot tub. Vincent grabbed at your ass and kissed you longingly. "Miss me baby?" You grinned as you pulled away from his soft lips.

He hummed kissing my head.
The group shuffled passing around beer bottles. You and Vincent were handed in and Jacks and Shola raised their bottle. You all followed in suit.

"To Vin and y/n!" They yelled and the parade of yells came after.

You looked up at your man again. Looked down at you with love in his eyes.