Chapter 32

Brad's POV

'Where do you want me to sleep?' i asked Siena, curious to know where she had in mind. Her apartment isn't exactly furnished with a sofa, or a bed even.

'Um...' she replied, looking around for some ideas, 'I only have the air mattress. You're gonna have to sleep on that with me, is that okay?' she asked worried.

I wouldn't mind sleeping with her, but i didn't want to make it to awkward for her.

'No i don't mind,' i said, 'But if it's too awkward for you, i can just go and find a hotel.' i reassured her.

'It's fine, i don't find it awkward, i was just worried that you would.' she smiled.

She's so cute worrying if i'd find it awkward. God i'm so happy that she's in England, i'm definitely taking advantage of her time here before it ends. I need to find out more about her, i've known her for about a year but there's still so much that we don't know about each other.

'Brad?' Siena asked, waving her hand in front of my face.

'Mm?' i replied. She laughed. 'You were just standing there looking at me. Was your mind up with the fairies?'

'Yeah it must have been.' i laughed shaking my head. 'Do you have anything i can wear as bottoms? I don't exactly feel comfortable sleeping in jeans.'

'I have some trackies you can wear!' she said, walking over to her suitcase. I'm not entirely sure what trackies are, but i'm just gonna go with it. She pulled a pair of dark grey joggers out of her suitcase and now i know what she meant.

'Thankyou, but do you think that they'll be big enough for me?' i asked. 'Brad your legs are skinnier than mine, i know for a fact that those trackies will fit you.' she replied sternly.

She seemed to be getting a little sassy so i just nodded and took the joggers to the bathroom so that i could quickly shower. 'Siena do you mind if i have a shower?' i yelled out as i walked into the bathroom.

'No i don't mind.' she yelled back.

...

Siena's POV

Brad was having his shower, so i took that time as an opportunity to clean up. I had some bags in the middle of my living room floor filled with some of the decor that i bought, so i moved them to a built in wardrobe that i have in the hall way.

After that i went to my bedroom to change into my pyjamas, to which my door opened as i was pulling my top off. I jumped and turned around, hiding my bra with my top as Brad walked in, completely oblivious to the fact that i was half naked. I death stared him as he continued over to my mattress, still unaware of my situation. He looked up and his eyes widened, 'Shit sorry!' he said.

'You could've knocked.' i told him.

'Yeah i know.' he chuckled.

'Well can you leave the room?' i asked him, i was so embarrassed.

'Why? You kissed me earlier, so i assume we're going out.' he said. 'Yeah but i hate other people seeing my body.' i responded.

'Siena it's fine! You can trust me, i already know that i love your body.' he winked. I'm not sure if he was being a pig or genuine, so i told him to turn around so that i could change. He didn't argue so i assume that he gave up.

'Ok you can turn around now.' i told him as i got into bed. He did the same as faced me, sighing. 'I'm so tired.' he mumbled. Surprisingly i wasn't.

'I'm not.' i chirped. Brad laughed, 'Welcome to the world of jet lag. You'll stay up all night, then all of a sudden you'll fall asleep some time in the morning.'

Great, does that mean i'll sleep all day tomorrow? I have shit to get done. I couldn't see if Brad was awake, but his breathing had just gotten really deep. 'Brad?' i whispered. No response, great now it's just me alone with my thoughts for a few hours.

...

I didn't go to sleep until 2am, which was a lot earlier than i thought i would've. Brad woke up about an hour ago apparently, but i had only been awake for 10 minutes. We were just laying in this uncomfortable air mattress, hugging each other.

After another 10 minutes, Brad said, 'I should head back home, do you wanna come?'

'To Birmingham?' i asked, wondering why he wanted me to come to his house.

'Yeah why not? You're furniture's not going to come for a few days and you'll have nothing to do.'

'I suppose, but are you sure?' i said, worried that i'd intrude.

'Yeah of course, Nat and my parents are dying to meet you!' he replied. Wait, this is the 'meeting the parents' part? Shit.

'Um okay.' i nervously laughed, 'I better get ready then.'

I packed a small overnight bag, then we headed to the train station. We bought our tickets and then got onto the train. I've never seen anything like it, these trains didn't smell bad and they had individual seats. No wonder the tickets cost a lot. The train took around 2 hours to get to Birmingham. The views on the way there was absolutely breathtaking, the natural scenery in England is so beautiful.

We arrived at Birmingham and Brad said that his family would be waiting outside for us. We walked outside of the station, and some familiar looking faces were just outside staring at us.

'Mum!' Brad yelled out to the family, he took my hand and we walked over to them.

Brad's Mum had a grin on her face as she hugged me saying, 'Hello dear, i'm Anne.' she pulled out of the hug and said, 'We've heard so many good things about you!'

'I've heard a lot about you too!' i responded cheerfully. I shook his dad's hand and gave Natalie a hug.

'I can't believe i'm finally meeting you Siena!' Natalie said, 'Brad did not stop talking about you after he got back from Australia.'

'NATALIE.' Brad screamed, with his nostrils flared. Not sure how to respond to this, i decided to compliment her on her read hair. 'Well i love your hair!'

'Thank you! I absolutely love your accent but!' she replied.

'Thank you but are you kidding? Your accent is so much better!' It truly is, the Australian accent just sounds plain lazy. This conversation continued for the whole ride to Brad's house and it really made me feel so much closer to him, getting to know his family.

...

Whoo i wrote another chapter! I think i want to start another fan fiction because i feel like this one is going no where. What do you think? Comment and vote please <3