Chapter 13

I've been really sick ever since exams finished so bear with me if some of this sounds like it makes no sense. But exams are finished for the year! And it's almost 2 months until the vamps are in Australia!!! 

I've only been updating like once a week but i feel like that's being lazy in a way and i think that my story would be a lot better if i updated more frequently. In all honesty i don't have any time except for the weekend to write because i get at least 2 hours of homework per night.

...

Siena's POV

Stefan dropped me home earlier this morning. It's so good to be home! Even though i've only been gone for about 3 days. I heard someone swearing as they slowly walked down the stairs. Ah its 2pm! Aaron must be up. 

He walked into the lounge room covering his eyes with his hand, i'm guessing because it was sunny? He opened his eyes and turned to me slowly. 'Oh you're back.' he stated.

'Yes my weekend was great! Thanks for asking!' i responded sarcastically.

'I didn't ask.' he stated once again.

'Well you should of.'

'Why?'

'Because it's polite!'

'When have you known me to be polite Siena?' he asked getting the carton of milk out of the fridge.

'Eh true.' i said, giving up.

I went upstairs because i did not want to have to witness Aaron attempting to make breakfast. Upstairs was completely empty to my surprise! Peace and quiet!! 'Fuck' i heard Aaron scream from downstairs, i knew that he was cooking his breakfast today, even thought its well and truly after lunch.

I went on my phone for a few hours because i had been social media deprived all weekend.  I then got a text from Brad.

Text from - Braddles <3:

Hey Siena um do you want to just hang out? It's my last night in Sydney so i was thinking we can make the most of it?

Text to  - Braddles <3:

Sure but i'm not leaving my house because i'm comfy ;) So you're gunna have to find a way to get to my house

Text from - Braddles <3:

Sure thing ;)

An hour later i heard a knock at my door. It was 5pm so he would have just beat the peak hour traffic which means he would have gotten here quickly. I ran down the stairs and opened the door to be greeted with the classic cheesy grin that Bradley Simpson is known to have. 

He made himself at home by walking straight past me, going up my stairs and into my bedroom without saying anything. Honestly what is with boys and their manners? Are they non-existent?

I close the door sighing as i pretty much crawl up my stairs and into my room. And there was Brad sitting on my bed on his phone.

'Um Siena what's your wifi password?' he asked. What this rich boy can't afford his own 3G data? 

'Why should i tell you?' i smirked at him.

'Because we're becoming best friends and i'm at your house and i'm addicted to instagram and you're pretty.' he said giving me a puppy dog eye look.

'Uh puhleasee Brad you know i have no sympathetic bone in my body. That look doesn't work on me!'

'Yeah right! As if!' he replied.

It's true, the amount of times my siblings have tried that on me and i don't even find it cutest in the slightest.

'It doesn't work on me!' i said. 

'Ok then,' he said, 'i shall tickle you until you tell me the wifi password.'

Whoo this boy doesn't remember the last time he tickled me does he? Let's see if he remembers.

He started tickling me whilst laughing that adorable laugh of his. I was screaming and struggling for air as i was kicking and slapping in mid air. And the moment came, the moment where his balls interfered with my kicks. 

'Fucking hell.' Brad says throught gritted teeth as he falls on the floor, wrapping up into a little ball whilst holding his crotch. 

'Shit i'm sorry!' i say, half meaning it. 'You should have remembered from last time.'

'Yeah i remember it now!' he replies wincing with pain. Eh maybe i should help him. 

'I'll bring you something frozen.' i say whilst leaving the room to go downstairs to get something from the freezer. The only suitable thing that i could find was some frozen party pies in a bag. I grabbed them and ran back upstairs to Brad who was in the exact same position.

He looked up and i handed him the party pies saying 'So balls really hurt aye?'

'Yeah they do!' he said moaning a sigh of relief as he put the pies in the appropriate place. 

'Sorry' i said, meaning it this time.

'It's okay Siena. Like you said, i should have remembered. You can't help it can you?' he replied.

'No i actually can't, i seriously hate being tickled.' i laughed. He joined in and laughed too, his dark brown eyes meeting my dark brown eyes.

'You know i really missed you Siena.' he said, still staring into my eyes, making me feel something that i've only experienced once before and that was when he kissed me. 

I looked to his lips, they looked so lucious and where a soft shade of pink. I looked up at his eyes to see that he was looking at my lips which were currently being chewed on by my teeth. 

Minutes must of passed before he started to lean in, oh my God this felt so wrong but so great at the same time. Then i leaned in too and in a matter of seconds our lips connected, setting off these huge feelings in my stomach that i've never experienced with Stefan before. As our lips were moving with passion, i was finally knocked out of this trance that i was in and remembered that Stefan is my boyfriend!

I pulled away from Brad and he opened his eyes, i knew that he fully understood why i pulled away. 'Stefan is lucky to have you.' is all that Brad said. 

'I just cheated on my boyfriend!' i said about to bawl my eyes out. How could i do this? i never thought that i would do this...ever.

'I'm so sorry Siena, it's all my fault.' he said with pleading eyes. That's the thing though, i didn't push him away, deep down i wanted more...alot more. 

'No it's equally my fault Brad! That's why' i half yelled at him, 'that's why i'm freaking out! How could i do this?'

...

Is this short? Idk i'm not bothered to read over this.

Do you guys like Stefan? Lol i definitely don't <3