Chapter 16

Siena's POV

‘I love you mum, I’ll see you soon.’ I said to her as I walked out the front door to wait for the taxi that I called.

‘Oh sweetie,’ she said smiling with a tear dropping down her right cheek, ‘we’ve never been away from each other for this long before.’

‘Mum oh my God it’s only a week and it’s not like you don’t have 5 other kids that can keep you company.’ I responded whilst laughing a little too loud.

As if on cue, my 5 other siblings walked out of my house and to the driveway where we were and engulfed mum in a hug.

‘Don’t worry mum, we’ll be here to comfort you.’ Adam told her whilst having his lanky arms wrapped around her.

‘Are you guys going to miss me?’ I asked the group, hopeful of many yes’s.

They all responded with either ‘No’ or ‘Maybe’. Yep my family loves me, although of course my mum said yes.

‘What a loving family I have.’ I said sarcastically.

Alex walked forward and towards his car and said, ‘Well sorry to ruin this beautiful moment, but I have work so bye.’

Aw I’m going to miss not fighting with him for a week. ‘Byeeeee Alexy Boy! Have fun at work whilst I’m touring the country with my friends.’ I yelled out to him. And with that he stuck his middle finger up and drove away, yes so loving.

I turned back to the rest of my family to be interrupted with a car horn; I turned around again to see my taxi was here. I have to get out of here quick to avoid another hug from mum.

‘Well see ya guys!’ I yelled to my family, I handed the taxi driver my suitcase and got in the backseat. I turned around to see that my family were all going inside, even my mum. Halleluiah!

I must admit that it was a bit daunting being in an airport, as I have never been to one before. I have no idea where I am supposed to go, I just know that I am meeting the boys somewhere, Brad had texted me the section that we are meeting. I went to that section to hear the sound of a large crowd of girls screaming; yeah I think that they are here already.

Being around a lot of people is quite scary, especially when they are constantly pushing and shoving each other. Maybe this was a bad idea, I mean I imagine this is what is going to happen for the next week, I don’t know if I can handle this.

I can’t even see the boys over this, let alone be able to get to them. So I did the only thing that I could think of and that was ring Brad.

I dialled his number and he answered:

‘Uh hello?’ He asked with a struggle.

‘Hi Brad it’s me Siena; I’m literally outside this crowd of girls that are surrounding you.’ I told him.

‘Oh Siena hi! Sorry I don’t know if I can get to you, I’ll tell the girls to let me pass through.’ He said.

I could hear him telling the girls to move out of the way for him through the phone until I could hear it in real life, I took that as a hint to hang up the phone. I looked up and he instantly lit up when he saw that I saw him.

He ran over to me with a few girls following close behind giving me a hug. I hugged him back and opened my eyes when I was hugging him to see quite literally about 20 girls around us giving me many dirties.

I broke apart the hug instantly feeling uncomfortable and Brad looked at me as if to say sorry for all of the girls.

‘Let’s go check in then.’ He shouted over the girls.

We could just see James’ head over the crowd and Brad signalled for him and the boys to follow him to the check in area.

Brad grabbed my hand and we ran over to the check in area where the girls were not allowed to go, and the rest of the boys soon followed.

‘Siena!’ I heard Connor scream. He ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. He pulled away and smiled at me, the way that Connor does to everyone. ‘Connor! It’s been so long.’ I say sarcastically.

‘Yeah I know right, I mean how long has it been? 3 days at the most?’ he replies with a grin. I greeted everyone else and before I knew it, we had already checked in and were about to board the flight to Melbourne.

What’s great is that my first time going on a plane is first class, since they are celebrities and everything, so we have awesome seats that look like you could lie down in them. Although I don’t think that is needed for this flight as Melbourne is only an hour and a half  flight tops, but as soon as we got to our seats, the boys all layed down and were about to fall asleep.

‘Guys,’ I said, ‘You’re not going to be able to sleep for long you know.’

‘Wait how far away is Melbourne?’ Tristan asked me. ‘Isn’t it like 4 hours away?’

‘No,’ I replied whilst laughing, ‘Melbourne is only like an hour and a half away.’

‘What the hell are we catching a plane for then?’ James asked me.

‘Because it’s a 9 hour drive.’ I stated, knowing that after hearing that, he would be grateful that we’re flying there.

‘Oh well I’m still sleeping.’ He said as he put his headphones in and closed his eyes. Great I’m going to be bored and lonely for the whole flight.

About half an hour of the flight had passed and I had let my thoughts get the better of me. Events from this morning were circling my mind as I let the tears fall.

‘What are you thinking about?’ I heard a familiar English person say.

I turned to Brad, startled from his random person, his eyes slightly red and his hair messy from sleeping, worry and concern filling his eyes.

‘Oh,’ I said, ‘Just about this morning. Did I tell you that I broke up with Stefan?’ I asked him.

3 updates in one week? Whatt?? Yep I had a situation where I had no Wi-Fi but I had a laptop so I wrote about 3 chapters in one afternoon. Eh a bit of a cliff hanger but if I wrote more it would be really long, and personally I don’t particularly like reading long chapters <3