Chapter 6

Siena’s POV

After Starbucks today, James drove me to the train station and I caught the train home. I’m now sitting on the couch with Adam and Aaron watching Big Brother. It was unusual having Aaron around this much because he doesn’t live with us. He lives with his mum and step dad, but he doesn’t like hanging out with his little sisters Monica and Jasmine that much so he comes and hangs out with us sometimes.

‘Aaron shouldn’t you be at home? Why did you sleep over last night?’ I asked him.

‘Uh yea I’m not going back there tonight until Jasmine’s boyfriend leaves. He was fucking sleeping over last night so I came here; I had to get out of there before I ripped his head off. For God’s sake she’s only 16 why is she having boys stay over.’ He replied pretty much yelling.

‘Aaron shut up you’re bloody loud!’ Adam told him.

‘Aww I think it’s adorable that Jasmine has a boyfriend. What’s his name?’ I asked Aaron.

‘Who fucking knows?’ Aaron stated.

‘Would you act the same way if I got a boyfriend? I think you should cut her some slack Aaron. She’s 16!’

‘No I wouldn’t because you’ve had boyfriends before and you’re different because you’re older than me. So who cares if she’s 16? She’s too young?’

‘You got your first girlfriend when you were 13 buddy! You shouldn’t be talking!’

This was becoming a full on argument. After a few more minutes of arguing I got pissed off and went to my room, too exhausted to fight him. 

I was texting Brad all night and he wants me to meet him tomorrow in the city, without the boys. Since I have a day off tomorrow I said yes, but I wonder why the other boys aren’t going to be there.

I was about to turn off my light and go to bed when my door opened. There stood all of my siblings just staring at me.

‘What do you want? I’m about to go to sleep!’ I yelled at them.

‘Oi we need to plan mum’s birthday present before she gets home from work.’ Daniel told me. My mum worked at the hospital so she could get shifts at any time of the day, that’s why she wasn’t home yet.

They all came and sat on my bed. Great this is going to be a long night.

Emilia spoke, ‘So we were thinking of getting her the Harbour Bridge climb, because you know how much she’s wanted to do that.’

‘Okay cool goodnight leave now.’ I said.

‘Wait a minute we have to buy them first, and we need to sort out how much money we’re all putting in.’ Alex said.

‘Ugh could you have not chosen a better time to do this? I’m bloody tired, why couldn’t you have figured this out before?’ I screamed. The looks on their faces were of both shock and anger.

And with that I layed down to go to sleep. After a few minutes of silence, Emilia said ‘Well it’s probably that time of the month, we’ll ask her tomorrow.’

‘Ew gross Emilia you know that we’re guys right?’ Adam said.

‘Ew Adam you know that it’s a normal thing right?’ Emilia replied in a mocking tone.

They all got off my bed and left the room. At last peace and quiet!

The next morning I got up, showered and got dressed. I then went to my ‘beauty draw’ I guess you could call it and put on some mascara. I don’t wear makeup a lot because I honestly don’t care about that kind of thing. To me it’s like you’re painting your face, I don’t know I just don’t get it.