Chapter 18

Siena's POV

I decided to go shopping by myself and let the boys do their own thing. Brad insisted that he come with me but i was perfectly fine with shopping by myself. Melbourne has great shopping and if i was going to get some hardcore shopping done, i don't want a moping Brad following me around.

I was currently in MAC, a makeup store which is a bit too much out of my price range. But today i decided that i was going to splurge, so i was currently trying to decide which lipstick shade i wanted to purchase. Once i decided on a colour that i'd normally wear everyday anyway, i made my way out of the store and into JB-HI-FI. 

Needing to think of something to buy Adam for his birthday next month, i walk over to the game section to see Tristan, Connor, James and Brad standing around this game console. James and Brad both had a controller and the other two were just shouting stuff.

Oh God i can't let them see me here, they'll ask questions and then we'll be here for ages and i just really wanna shop. Too bloody late. Just as i was turning around, Connor caught me in the corner of his eye and screamed, 'SIENA!' really, really loudly. 

Everyone in the shop turned around and stared at us, how embarrasing. When Connor realised the volume at which he yelled out my name, he quickly went, 'Oh whoops.' a lot quieter.

'Siena, what are you doing in a shop like this?' James asked me quite curiously.

I go in this shop all the time, it's not just games in here. I buy all of my favourite TV Shows from here which are an obsession of mine.

'James what a thing to say! I come in here all the time, you can buy DVD's from here you know.' i said in an annoyed voice. 

'I don't know Siena, it doesn't look like a shop that you'd be seen in.' Brad said carefully.

'It doesn't exactly look like a shop that you'd be seen in either.' i retaliated. 

'Hey we're gamers!' Tristan tried to argue.

I just laughed at them, 'It's not a game shop.'

'Whatevs.' James responds in a girly voice. 

'Boys we gotta go and rehearse.' Brad said whilst checking his phone for the time.

The boys all said goodbye and left the shop...except for Brad.

'Hey you and me,' he said, pointing his finger back and forth between me and him, 'dinner tonight, without the boys.' he finished whilst grinning.

He is so sweet, but is this a date?

'Is...' i was about to say when Brad said, 'Shoot i'm running late! I'll see you at the hotel tonight.' before he briskly walked out of the shop. 

That left me alone with my thoughts and a whole bunch of video games that i have to consider buying for Adam. 

After 15 minutes of asking one of the male staff for his opinion, i finally decided on a game called Grand Theft Auto or something. 

I walked back to the hotel to find an empty hotel room. The boys must still be rehearsing. It was only 4pm so I decided that I would take advantage of this rare occasion where I’m actually alone and take a bath. Taking a bath at home is almost impossible because we only have one bath and with the million people that live/visit my house, you can’t even take a five minute shower without someone banging on the door to let them pee.

As I was running the bath, I locked the bathroom door just in case the boys came back. Once my bath was finished running, I got in and relaxed. My feet were pretty sore from all of the walking I’ve had to do today.

20 minutes later and I was getting bored, so I got out of the bath and put on a dressing gown. I walked over to my suitcase to decide on what I should wear tonight. Brad said dinner, so I’m guessing its semi-formal?

I decided on a black romper with white floral print because it is too hot to wear anything heavier than that. I quickly applied my everyday makeup which was some concealer under the eyes, powder, mascara and my new lipstick. I had left my hair natural and put it in a bun due to the extreme weather. It was now 5pm and I had no idea when the boys were supposed to be getting back.

I lay down on my bed scrolling through Instagram and twitter as well as going on snapchat. I must have been really tired because I don’t even remember going to sleep.

I was abruptly woken by the sound of the hotel room door shutting, although I kept my eyes closed because I really wasn’t bothered to open them.

I hear Tristan shout, ‘Whoo let’s have go out clubbing!’

Then I hear someone else going, ‘Shhh!’

‘What?’ Tristan asks.

‘Siena’s sleeping.’ Brad whispers/hisses.

‘Aw was Si Si tired?’ Tristan responds in a baby voice. Oh God how embarrassing.

‘Si Si?’ Brad asks.

‘Yep that’s my nickname for her! And in return I let her call me Trissy.’

‘Right, well I’m going to go shower so do you mind waking her up?’ Brad asked Tristan, ‘we’re supposed to go out to dinner tonight and I don’t want her to go to sleep hungry.’

Aw that was so sweet. Should I pretend that I’m still sleeping? Brad shut the bathroom door and I hear Tris scream, ‘Yay!’

‘TRIS DO IT NICELY!’ Brad shouted from the bathroom. I can’t help myself but giggle at Brad’s fatherly demands towards Tristan. Crap I’m supposed to be sleeping!

‘Busted.’ I hear Tristan whisper right next to my ear which caused me to scream slightly.

I opened my eyes immediately to see Tristan grinning right next to me.

‘I knew you weren’t sleeping.’ He said.

‘You got me,’ I laughed, ‘how did you know?’

‘I can just tell.’ He responded, ‘But don’t worry I won’t tell Brad.’

‘Thanks, he’ll probably tease me if he finds out.’

‘Hey at least he wasn’t revealing any secrets to you.’

‘What secrets aye?’ I asked.

‘You know, band stuff that no one is supposed to know. Oh and that we all hate you.’ He said with a devilish grin.

‘Haha very funny Trissy.’ I said.

He engulfed me with a hug and said, ‘I’m kidding we all love you Si Si.’

‘Mhm.’ I said joking with him.

‘Well it looks like you two are getting along just fine.’ I hear Brad say. I turned around to see a smiling Brad with only a towel wrapped around the lower part of his body. I repeat only a towel!

Fill the pages now, this chapter’s done. – If you know which song this lyric is from then you are awesome and comment what some you think it is ;)

It’s a week until Christmas!! So I’m getting more motivated to write now so yay hopefully heaps more updates over the next 6 weeks!! <3