Chapter 8

Um yea so my 15th birthday happened and school happened and homework and family birthdays so i'm now finally motivated to write some more. I'm home sick from school today so i have no one to talk to so yep. 

...

Brad's POV

I can't be falling for this girl, she lives in fricken Australia. How are you going to see her again? Ugh why is my romance life always so omplicated. Siena is perfect, like no other girl i've met and i seriously cannot like her! Stop thinking this way Brad! But her eyes, the way she doesn't give a fuck about what other people think, that's such a rare thing to find in a girl.

As i lay on my bed, thinking about what i should do with my feelings, i got a text. I got my phone off of the night stand and it was a text from Siena. I smiled and read what it said.

Text from - Siena:

Helloo Bradley i just got home so here's my social media crap ;)

She sent me her twitter and instagram username and i followed her on them. I didn't just follow them, i found myself stalking her! I looked through every photo on her instagram, taking in her beauty. I read every tweet she has ever composed, i thought maybe her 'i don't give a fuck' attitude was an act for in front of me and the boys, but it really wasn't. It looked like she was always like this. 

After trying to read all of her tweets, i felt my eyes become heavy. I was awaken by a huge shock from my phone falling onto my face. Fuck that hurt my nose! I placed my phone onto my nightstand and fell into a deep sleep.

...

Siena's POV

Let's just give myself a huge reminder to never drive to the city ever again. Smart Siena, drive home in peak hour traffic then get stuck in the airport tunnel for 30 minutes. Now i really love the train and am seriously contemplating on getting out of here and walking home. I'm 100% sure that will be quicker then driving.  

After another hour of driving in traffic, i finally got home at about 7pm. I got out of my car and unlocked my door. My mum wasn't home yet, surprise surprise, but funnily all of my siblings were here. Even Aaron because i could see his car. 

'Ciao famiglia!' i shouted throughout the house to anyone who wanted to listen. I walked past my stairs to the lounge room where i dumped my bag then headed straight to the kitchen to eat because i was bloody starving. 

Aaron was sitting on the breakfast bench in the kitchen eating some leftover pasta. 'Sup Aaron.' i said to him as i went to the fridge to eat some pasta too. 

'Hey.' he said giving me a warm smile. That's what i liked about Aaron, he's the only sibling i could tolerate because we were best friends before we even found out he was my brother. 'How was your day?' he asked as i put my plate of pasta into the microwave.

'Great actually!' i smiled to myself, replaying today's events in my mind. 

'Oh yeah,' he replied. 'What did you do?' Aaron asked.

'Well you know Brad, you met him the other day? Anyway we went out for lunch in the city and then the traffic to get home was horrible but apart from that it was a good day.' i told him.

'So you did go on a date!' Aaron exclaimed.

'What do you mean?'

'Alex told me you were going on a date today. I didn't believe him because i didn't think anyone would date you.' he said. And there's the annoying part of him.

'What do you mean no one would date me? And no for future reference it was not a date!'

'You're just really opinionated.' Aaron stated.

'Well thanks! I'll just go and take my opinions upstairs away from you!' i shouted to him as i went upstairs with my plate of pasta. 

After i finished eating, i decided to text Brad my twitter and instagram details, since i told him i would anyway. 

Text to - Braddles <3:

Helloo Bradley i just got home so here's my social media crap ;)

I sent him my details and then went on instagram to see what was happening in the world. All of a sudden my phone started going crazy and my twitter notifications were going nuts. I went into twitter and realised i had a lot of tweets that i was mentioned in. Then i saw that Brad followed me and tweeted me.

Tweet from - @thevampsbrad

Gonna miss my new Australian buddy @sienavittori when the lads and i go back home :)

I decided to reply because why not?

@thevampsbrad i'm going to miss you guys too x

The second that i sent that tweet my phone wouldn't shut up, so i did the appropriate thing and turned off my twitter notifications. I wasn't bothered reading any of the tweets that i was mentioned in because i knew there would be questions about who i am and stuff.

I took my dirty plate downstairs and saw all of my family excluding my mum lounging around on the couches on their phones. I thought it would be hypocritical of me to call them antisocial so i jumped ontop of Adam and Emilia. Yep that caught their attention.

'HEYYY!!' Emilia screamed whereas Adam just continued to go on his phone, clearly used to me doing this all the time. 

'You elbowed my boob!' she shouted. 'Oh please what boobs!' i replied. It's true, she really didn't have any boobs.

'True.' she said simply and carried on gluing her eyes to her phone. She was lucky for having no boobs because on the other hand, my boobs were not the small but not large either, they were just average. But they seriously get in the way of everything. 

After being bored by my family's presence for about 20 minutes, i went back upstairs and changed into my pajamas, taking off my little makeup and went to sleep.

...

Ugh this is so shit im sorry. I literally wrote this over a whole week because my teachers are bitches and decide to give me long essays to write every night. Idk this is a filler or something but i promise it actually gets interesting soon <3