Chapter 10

*6 months later*

Siena's POV

I woke up at 6 this morning, the time that i usually have to wake up to go to uni. But it's the Christmas holidays now, so i don't go back to uni until February. I woke up early because my boyfriend Stefan is taking me up to the Central Coast for his birthday weekend.

Yes i have a boyfriend now, i'm now 19 and Brad and i's friendship just didn't work out. We skyped and texted each other for a few weeks after the boys left Australia, but we just stopped communicating for some unknown reason. 

It was devastating at first, i felt as if i had become really close to Brad, Tristan, Connor and James. But i'm over it now, i couldn't be any happier with my boyfriend. Stefan and i went to school together, then about 5 months ago we saw each other at Westfield, hung out and we eventually started going out after that. I love him, he makes me so happy and i'm honestly grateful that me and Brad stopped talking. If Brad and i were still talking, i probably wouldn't have started dating Stefan.

After showering and applying minimal makeup, i put on a white t-shirt, some light denim shorts and put thongs on my feet. I put my hair into a low plait and went downstairs to make some toast.

A lot has happened in the past few months. Daniel moved out to go and live with his girlfriend Christina, Alex actually got a job and Aaron moved in with us. He stilled loved his parents, he just found that he spent most of his time with us anyway so he moved into Daniel's old room. 

I heard a knock at the door at 7:30, which is the time that Stefan was supposed to come and pick me up. I ran to the door and opened it to find my boyfriend standing there with a huge grin on his face.

'Hello beautfiul.' he said as he lent down to kiss me. Yes i am very short and he is a lot taller than me, but i think its quite cute at times. 'Hello.' i said back smiling as i kissed him back.

'Ready to go?' he asked. 'Yep just let me get my bag.' i replied as i skipped to my living room and picked up my overnight bag with was placed next to my couch.

...

The 2 hour drive up the coast was eventful, we got a flat tyre and a cockatoo flew into the windscreen window. But we just laughed the whole time, because it was the little moments like these that will make this trip memorable.

Once we got into our hotel room, i flung myself onto the well made bed probably ruining it's perfect look. Stefan came and lied down next to me, holding my hand as he said 'Si, i have a surprise for you.' Si was his nickname for me, i loved it because no one else has ever called me that before.

'Stef this is supposed to be your birthday weekend! Not mine!' i say smiling at him.

'I know, but that doesn't mean i can't surprise you!' 

'Okay,' i said. 'What's the surprise then?' 

'Well i've already told your mum this, so you don't have to worry about missing out on anything. We are going to spend this weekend here, but then on Monday morning we're going to drive down to Sydney because i got you tickets to see this band.' he said smiling.

'What! Stef you shouldn't have! Which band is it?' i asked.

'The Vamps, i mean you have a picture of them on your wall so i assume you like them right?'

Fuck. I havent told Stefan about my encounters with The Vamps, i honestly never planned to either. Should i tell him and ruin this weekend? Or should i pretend that i'm excited and make my boyfriend happy?

'Oh my God babe! You shouldn't have i love you!' i say to him whilst hugging him. I feel so guilty.

Brad's POV

Fuck my life, why do we have to be in Australia. And in Sydney, knowing that Siena is literally 40 minutes away from where i am now scared me. She probably hates me for losing contact with her. But we went on tour and just didn't have time to. It was rehearse, play and sleep. I feel so guilty.

I miss her so much, i wonder if she even bothered to remember that we were coming back here. I wonder is she remembers our kiss, our date. It would be my worst nightmare if i saw her with another man, because then i'd know for sure that i'm not good enough for her and never will be.

'Brad' James said, knocking me out of my thoughts. 'We're here.' he said. I then realised that he meant we were at the hotel. I felt miserable, but seeing the screaming fans outside lightened my mood. Even on the other side of the world, there were fans who cared about us. They make me so happy.

After taking pictures and talking to the fans, they finally let us go into the hotel. Me and Connor were sharing a room whilst Tristan and James were sharing one. I dumped my luggage onto the floor and straight away ran to lie on the bed closest to the window. 

'Hey!' Connor said. 'You always get the window bed!'

'Well maybe if you didn't spend such a long time looking at yourself in the mirror in the left, then maybe you'd get here quicker than me.' i growled at him. I was too jetlagged to deal with his bullshit right now.

'Oi just because you're moping over Siena doesn't mean i have to suffer too!' he yelled. He walked out of the hotel room and slammed the door shut. Maybe he's right, maybe that's why i'm in a pissy mood, not the jetlag. I stood up and walked over to the window. I looked up at the only cloud in the sky on this hot day and wondered if Siena was looking at that same cloud. 

...

Bullshit excuse for a chapter i know but writing this chapter is my form of procrastination. It seemed a lot more interesting than studying <3