Chapter 2

Thankyou to whoever read my first chapter! I know it's been like 8 weeks since i wrote it but i've just finished my exams so i have a lot more time to update and actually write this book. 

Brad's POV

"Alright let's go to my car then." she said whilst glaring at me with those eyes. God those eyes. They are the perfect shade of light brown. "Yep sure." I nod back at her. I'm sort of glad that I asked her to show me around. Of course so that I could look into her eyes all day, but I honestly feel that I would get lost without her.

I know that sounds pathetic since i've literally known her for 5 minutes, but i don't know something is different about her.

The walk from the music store to her car was quite long and silent. We were in quite a large Westfield so you can imagine how big the carpark was. I'm not sure why i even came to this shopping centre in the first place, it is 40 minutes from the Sydney city, but i'm glad i did. 

As i followed Siena to her car, i can't help but notice the way that she walked, the way she is holding onto her handbag. She honestly looked scared. 

"Are you okay?" i ask her. She turns around and looks at me. "Yeah i'm fine," she says as we reach a car that i'm assuming is hers, "So where do you want me to show you around?" As she unlocks the car i reply, "Take me to the nearest Starbucks and we can have coffee." 

Siena starts laughing as we get into the car, "Brad the nearest Starbucks is probably down the street from your fancy hotel. There are not that many Starbucks in Australia." Wow no Starbucks? How do these Australians live? "Okay then," i replied, "Take me to your favourite cafe." 

She nodds and says "Alrighty then, i'm going to take you to a cafe in a smaller shopping centre closer to my house." as she turns the ignition on and drives away.

I'd say the drive to the cafe was about 15 minutes and it was spent in a peaceful silence with Siena occasionally humming to some songs on the radio.

Siena's POV

When i finally found a parking spot in the familiar carpark, we both got out of the car and i led the way into the shopping centre. We talked about many things from where he lives to what pets he has. I found out he has a dog called Jesse. As i was walking with him i couldn't help but think about how attractive he is. His curls are perfection and he has the same features as i do, brown hair and brown eyes. 

When we got to the cafe, we found a seat and i ordered a cappucino whilst Brad ordered a hot chocolate.

"So are your parents from Australia?" Brad asked me. "My mum was born here but her parents are Italian and my Dad was born in Italy." i replied back.

He smiled at me and said, "Oh so you're Italian, that's why you ordered a cappucino!" 

It's true, i've been drinking coffee since i was a small child, it's what my parents grew up with so that's i how i grew up. " That is such a stereotype, but yeah i guess you can say that."

Brad just laughed. "I'm probably more Italian than you are. I've been to Italy twice. How many times have you been?" he asks with a cocky smirk. "Really? You think you're more Italian than me? I've never been but i can guarantee you i have grown up in one of the most wog families you will ever know."

He just stared at me confused. I say "Wog is if you're Australian with an Italian, Greek, Maltese etc. background." He smiles and says "Ohhh".

Our drinks arrive and we continue to talk about random things such as his music and what countries he's been to, I really liked it.