Chapter 3

I feel like my last chapter was just full of a bunch of pointless rambling so this chapter will have Siena actually meeting the other boys and stuff. BTW this chapter may be a bit long <3

Siena's POV

Brad and i have just finished drinking our coffees so Brad suggested that we would go do some shopping. Whilst we were walking through the DVD section of Big W, a song came on the radio that sounded a little bit familiar. All of a sudden a huge smirk grew on Brad's face and he started dancing...and he wasn't a good dancer. 

Because i was embarrassed to be seen with him, i walked away from him with a huge smile on my face. Even though he was a terrible dancer, i found it kind of adorable? Siena what are you thinking? This spoilt famous guy isn't adorable.

As i walked away Brad said, 'Hey, where are you going?' 

'Away from you and your really bad dance moves.' i replied smiling.

'Hey i can dance this way, it is my song.' he stated.

Is he being serious? This was his song? It went along the lines of But everytime i look at you i just don't care. 

'Oh,' i laughed, 'so you guys are pretty big huh?'

'Yep.'

'This is boring as fuck. Do you want to go to my house or something?' i asked him.

'YESSS' he practically screamed!

...

On the drive home Brad said 'So do you live with your parents?'

'Yeah, well my mum and my siblings. My dad passed away when i was 13.' i replied.

His face fell and he said sympathetically 'Oh i'm sorry, i didn't know.'

'Hey don't worry about it! I still miss him dearly but it was 5 years ago. Eventually you learn to let it go.'

I'm guessing to change the subject he asked me 'So how many siblings do you have then?'

Here we go, i have to explain the situation of all of my siblings. It is so complicated to explain, even i dont understand it properly.

'I have 1 sister, 2 brothers and 2 half brothers. There's my half brother Daniel who is 27, my brother Adam who is 21, my sister Emilia who is 20, my brother Alex who is 19 and my half brother Aaron who is my age, which is 18.' i replied really fast. Those sentences had become really easy for me to say, especially since i've had to say it to all my new uni friends this year.

Brad's eyes went wide. 'How do you have a brother who's the same age as you?'

I started laughing really loudly. I have to explain this now. 'Well when my mum was pregnant with me, she split up with my dad and so he got a new girlfriend really quickly and pretty much got her pregnant a few months before i was born. His girlfriend didn't tell him that she was pregnant and then he got back together with my mum. I only found out he was my brother a few years ago when i was in year 8 and we went to the same school together and we were close friends anyway so we didn't have to get along.' Wow i was struggling for breath.

'That's fucked up.' he said as i pulled into my driveway.

'Yep i know. It's a complicated family.'

When we got inside my house, only my brother Alex was there so we just went straight to my room. 

There was nothing really to do at my house so after a few minutes of silence Brad spoke.

'Why don't i call the other members of my band to come over. They're probably sleeping at the moment in the hotel but i'll convince them,' he winked at me.

'Yeah sure, i'd love to meet them. As long as they're hot though.' i winked back.

'I'll have you know that i am the hottest out of all of us. Most of the girls fancy me.' he replied smirking.

What the fuck does fancy mean? 'Yeah whatever.' i replied.

He walked out of my room to call the boys. When he got back he said that they'd be about an hour.

...

When there was a knock at my door, i could hear Alex answering the door. I screamed out, 'Idiot it's for me!' As i ran downstairs to get the door, Alex stared at me and said 'Since when do you have friends...especially guys?'

I ignored him and looked at the door. There stood 3 very attractive looking boys with dark-blondish hair. 

The tallest one said, 'Hi you must be Siena.'

...

So yeaashh that's chapter 3. I hope i don't drag through the scenes, i tend to do that a lot. Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter <3