Chapter 21

Tristan's POV

I struggled to get the hotel key card into the door as i returned from last night's endeavours. The fucking bright hotel hallway lights were not helping my bitch of a hangover. 

I finally managed to get the key card into the slot, so the hotel door opened to reveal a sleeping Brad and Siena. I'm surprised they weren't sharing a bed, looks like Brad was unlucky with his date last night. 

Quietly, i try to walk over to the bathroom except that i trip over Brad's suitcase and land on his mattress with my head on his feet. Surprisingly this doesn't wake him up, the bastard should really learn how to clean up his messes. 

This incident just made my headache unbearably worse. I needed a nice, hot and steamy shower as soon as possible to try to mask the smell of alcohol on me. 

As i had a shower, my mind drifted to when i woke up this morning. I remember waking up next to a girl, both of us naked. I had no recollection of anything that had happened that night, so i knew that i was drunk. And also because of the fact that i had a hangover. 

That poor girl. I felt terrible for leaving her, without saying good bye at least. But i had to. If luck was on my side today, she was drunk too and didn't remember a thing. 

Once done with my shower, i styled my hair using my various gels and hairstyles until i had reached my desired height of quiff. I hurried out of the bathroom to go and find some clothes and found Brad laying on his bed on his phone.

His eyes look to my direction and he said, 'Mate where the hell were you?'

'I'm sorry man, i got drunk and i think i went home with some girl.' i explained.

His facial expression turned to disappointment as he said, 'You know that we're not supposed to get drunk when we're on tour Tris. We have a bloody show tonight and you're rehearsing and performing whether you have a hangover or not.'

I know that i shouldn't have gotten drunk, but it happens sometimes. 

'I'm sorry. I promise i'll sober up by tonight.' i promised him.

'You better Tris.' he said, 'And don't think about getting drunk again when we're on tour.' 

'Sorry.' i said once again, feeling really guilty. We've always made a big deal about performing to the best of our abilities, and i don't know if that can happen tonight.

He continued scrolling through his phone, so i took that as a sign that i should let him be. I went to sit on the lounge that was in the room and did the same as Brad, not enjoying the awkward silence at all.

About half an hour later, Siena tossed and turned indicating that she was close to waking up. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and said quietly, 'What time is it?'

I smiled at her, which she gladly returned. I looked at my phone and saw the time said 8:29.

'8...' i was about to say, but was interrupted by Brad saying, '8:30.'

Siena said, 'Thanks.' and looked back and forth at Brad and i, obviously noticing the tension. 

'Is everything okay?' she asked us.

'Yeah why wouldn't it be Si Si?' i replied with probably the fakest smile she'd ever see.

'Um Tristan don't lie to me, i can tell that there's some tension inbetween you guys.' she responded.

'Nothing's wrong Siena. Tris only got blind drunk last night and had sex with a random girl last night. He now has a hangover no doubt and he probably left that poor girl's house when she was still sleeping.' Brad said with annoyance in his voice.

Siena's face turned to concern as she slightly whispered, 'Oh.' That's it, i've had enough of this.

'Brad for the love of God, i said i was sorry! I made a mistake, can we please move on.' i yelled.

Siena looked scared so i took it as a sign to calm down, whereas Brad looked apologetic.

'I'm sorry, but you can't do it again okay? Not when it can jeopardise the band.' he said. He got up, walked over to me and hugged me. 

'Okay guys this is cute and everything, but i'm going to shower.' Siena interrupted and went into the bathroom. 

Brad had gone over to James and Connor's room in the time that Siena had showered, so when she had finished showering she came and sat down next to me.

'What's up Trissy?' she asked looking concerned.

'Nothing Si Si, i just drank a little too much and i don't remember anything after that.'

'Okay well please don't drink that much again, it's scary that you don't even remember sleeping with that girl.' she pleaded.

' I know, i promise i won't drink that much again.' i told her. I'm contemplating on whether i should tell her about my drinking history, but if i want her to trust me i have to tell her. 'Actually, there's a reason why i drank that much.'

'Are you feeling down?" she asked me.

'No, i used to have an addiction to drinking. Like i would drink excessive amount every night, then when i met the guys i promised them that i would never drink like that again. That's why Brad was so mad, because i broke my promise.' i let out.

Concern filled her eyes and she gave me a hug. 'Oh Trissy it's okay. That happened in the past, sure you slipped along the way but it happens to everyone.'

'Thanks for being so understanding, most people get turned off by me when i tell them about my drinking problems.' i told her.

'How can someone be turned off you?' she asked me, 'You're too hilarious.'

'Oh i know i am.' i said grinning.

...

A bit of a short chapter but there's only so much that i can do from Tristan's perspective.

I hope you enjoyed another POV! <3