Our Beautiful Mate

*This chapter has some light fluff, already wanting more from this!!*

Tahlani's POV

I was sitting in my room, looking at myself in what Jake called 'a mirror' he had given to me. Neytiri and Ronal had asked to do my hair earlier. I smiled, still remembering our time together before they left.

Earlier...

"Tahlani, your hair is so soft and long. Let me put it up for you." Ronal hummed while brushing my hair, Neytiri was looking through my pieces of clothing, trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight.

I smiled. "Yes, that would be nice, thank you."

"No need to thank us, Lani. We want to do this." Neytiri walked back with two pieces. The skirt was white with splits down the sides, the material almost see-through, with small bead work around the top. The breast coverage was white as well, with the same beading around the neck ties.

She smiled as she showed us her pick. "This is it. You will look beautiful, an image of Eywa."

I giggled as she twirled with the pieces against herself, watching the skirt flow around her.

Ronal sat smiling, braiding bits of my hair before twisting them away, pinning them up into a high ponytail. She left out front pieces, including some of my white hair, to frame my face. She threaded small pearls and seashells through the waves of my hair, smiling as she placed the last one.

"There, now let's get you dressed."

I stood before helping her to her feet, looking at the swell of her stomach. "When will the child come?"

She giggled, taking my hands in hers, placing them on her belly. "Still a few more weeks to go. But I am happy you will be here with us to experience it."

I smiled at her, thinking one day how I would love to have children of my own. Many of them. As I felt her stomach, a small kick hit my hand. My eyes shot wide as I laughed, feeling it repeat.

"The child is strong. They will have many parents to look up to." Neytiri walked around, placing a hand on top of ours.

We all stood there, just smiling and feeling the child move within. I felt my eyes water as such a beautiful feeling, quickly removing my hands and wiping my eyes.
Ronal reached forward, placing her hand on my face, rubbing gently. "Your heart is so pure, Ma Lani. I hope the child is as pure as you."

She leaned in, placing her lips on mine. The kiss was sweet and short, making me feel bubbly inside. She smiled as she turned to Neytiri, who was looking at me with eyes of want. I gasped as she too leaned in, placing a small kiss over my lips. They both leaned back, smiling at my blushed face.
I quickly covered my face with my hands, too shy to look at them. They giggled as they both surrounded me, wrapping me in a hug.

"So pure and kind. Our little mate." Neytiri whispered. Ronal hummed, agreeing as she held me to her chest. I couldn't stop the deep blush from rushing to my face, but I didn't mind. Being in their arms felt so right, so warm and loving.

Neytiri pulled back, grabbing the clothes from before. "Now, let's get you ready to make our men drool."

Present...

They were right, I did look beautiful. The  skirts of the loincloth fell around my ankles, leaving the sides of my legs bare, showing off my tattoo. The top covered most of my breasts, the fabric smooth against me, tying around my neck and back, the beads lining the top.
I had put some ankle bracelets on my right leg and a bracelet Tsireya had given me before leaving to get ready.