Make Me Yours

* SMUT WARNING!

Miles's POV

Ever since that day in Tahlani's room, I just couldn't shake the stubborn need to have her. It was starting to get on my nerves. Every time I saw her, I felt the tight pressure of my cock against my shorts.
Yes, even though I had changed my ways to na'vi, I still refused to wear those loincloths. Just didn't like them, plain and simple.

I was currently alone in one of the small forests near the village, taking out my frustration on the poor tree in front of me. I threw knife after knife, hitting the centre of the target each time. It helped a little, but even the smallest thought of her made my erection harder to deal with.

I know she said that she had already accepted us as her mates, but I didn't want to rush things with her. I had already talked with the others, and they had agreed that whoever she went to first to mate with, it was fine with them.

I had a feeling it would be Tonowari or Neytiri honestly, but the way she had kissed me...

'Urgh! Stop it, you sex crazed idiot!'

I threw the last knife, missing the tree, and into the bushes.

As I went to retrieve it, I heard giggling behind me.

"You seem distracted, Miles."

I turned to see Tahlani smiling at me, walking into the clear space. She was wearing a cute matching seashell breast coverage and skirt, her hair pulled back into a low bun behind her.

I smiled as I picked up my knife, walking to the target to grab the rest.

"Well, it's hard when my thoughts are consumed by you, darlin."

I walked over to her, staring down into her beautiful dark brown eyes. She had a light blush on her cheeks, her lips slightly parted.

She reached out and took the knives from my hand, walking to where I was once standing. "I haven't done any target practice in a while. Mind if I give it a shot?"

I chuckled, standing next to her. "I don't mind at all."

She smiled as she took her stance, aiming at the tree. She breathed out, releasing a knife from her fingers. I watched as it hit the centre of the target.

"Not bad." I shrugged.

She smiled a little before chucking a few more, all hitting the same mark. She turned to me, eyes challenging as she threw the last one, not even bothering to look as it wedged itself into the handle of another blade.

"Yeah, not bad at all." She wiggled her brows at me before walking away to retrieve them.

I walked behind her, quickly pinning her to the tree. My chest was resting against her back, and with every breath, our bodies pressed into each other.

"Miles?"

"Do you know why I was out here alone?"

She shook her head as I leaned forward, just enough to lightly graze her ear. "I was out here thinking about you."

She turned in my arms, her eyes staring into mine. "What about me?"

I smirked as I grazed my hand down her cheek, all the way down to her hip. "I was thinking about that kiss. How close I was to making you mine.. before anyone else could."

Her breathing was getting heavier as I touched along her body. Teasing her skin under my touch. She licked her lips, eyes darting between my eyes and lips. "Then why don't you?"

I stopped my hand as I looked at her. Her eyes showed that she was serious. I smiled a bit, leaning slowly to her lips.

"Are you sure, darlin? Because once we mate, I will never let you go."