Please Forgive Me

Ronal's POV

It's been days since my mate had left with Jakesully and Miles. I had started to worry until Neytiri had gotten a call from Jake on those weird necklaces they have, saying that they were returning home, with a big surprise with them.

Just as Tonowari asked, I had instructed a mauri to be ready near ours, not too far from the Sullys and Miles mauris.
To say I was confused was an understatement. It was clear that they had found na'vi on their journey, but why were they keeping their identity a secret?
The more I thought about it, the more I was confused. And to top it off, I have this strange feeling in my chest, like it was pulling me towards something.
I sat in my mauri with Tsireya, weaving necklaces and clothing for the clan.

"What is on your mind, mother? You seem distracted?" Tsireya asked, placing her hand on top of mine.

I smiled at her. "Yes, I am alright. I am just anxious about your father and the others. They should be back soon."

She nodded before returning to her necklace. "I heard from Lo'ak that they were bringing others back with them. Is that why there is empty mauri near us?"

"Yes, your father asked for it to be ready before they returned. He said that it was a surprise for all of us. Whatever that means." I scoffed.

She giggled as she kept weaving the shells with grass. "Well, Aonung and Rotxo aren't too fond about it, saying that there are too many newcomers here as it is. But I think it'll be something good."

I nodded as I went back to the loincloth I was working on. As we sat there for a while, a horn was blown in the distance. We both stood as another was blown, along with the cheers of the clan.
I walked out of the mauri, Tsireya, close behind me as I looked to the sky. Three ikrans flew above us, I smiled as I saw my mate, Tonowari yip and cheer, before circling back to the sand bank. I rushed towards them, the clan already making way as I approached. I spotted Neytiri and her children running towards me, with smiles on their faces. We all walked to the front of the crowd as the men jumped down to the ground, quickly walking towards us.
I ran into Tonowari's arms, smiling as he was home safe, kissing him on the cheek.
He smiled as he placed our foreheads together. "I see you, my love."

"I see you, Tonowari." I smiled.

I looked around to see Miles hugging Spider and Jake hugging his family.

Tsireya rushed to us, hugging us both. "Welcome home, father."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Aonung and Rotxo approach, Aonung joining the hug as Rotxo stood there, smiling that his friends father was back. I quickly grabbed him by the arm, pulling him into the group hug. He immediately joined as Tonowari, and I wrapped our arms around the three of them.

"Ma Jake, who are they?" I heard Neytiri ask as I pulled away.
She was looking at the three na'vi, still sitting on top of the ikrans. Tonowari pulled away from me, smiling widely as he addressed the clan. "My people! Today, we have been blessed by the Great Mother herself! She has brought back loved ones, thought to have left us long ago. Jakesully, the crowd is yours."

Jake stepped forward, hand reaching out towards one of them. As they landed onto the ground, I noticed that there were two boys and a woman. I eyed the woman as her gaze was on the ground, not looking up at anyone.

As one of the boys walked towards us, I gasped as Neytiri ran to him.

"Neteyam!" She cried as she crash landed into him, the two of them falling to the ground. I watched as the family ran towards him, embracing him tightly with tears. I couldn't help but tear up at the sight. Neytiri crying, thanking Eywa as she held him tightly from behind, Kiri and Tuk smiling while hugging him from the sides, with Lo'ak crying and clinging to Neteyam's chest.