十八: A World Of Only Love

(Sorry this is so short, but try to enjoy this)

All Might sat in the teacher's office inside of U.A, minding his business and making plans for when Class 1-A comes back from their internships. He sat there at the desk, until something felt wrong. One for All felt like it was depleting faster than it usually was when he gave it to his only child, Izumi.

The blond man started panicking. His master, Shimura Nana, told him that if a user dies while the previous holder is alive, that previous holder will feel the depletion of One for All until it is completely gone. "No, it can't be..."

All Might stood up suddenly, pushing his chair away from the desk as he ran out of the room. This startled the other teachers, along with Inko who followed after him quickly.

"It can't be!" All Might repeated again as he sprinted out of U.A and to Gran Torino's house. His wife followed him as fast as she could, also concerned about what her husband was doing. She knew where he was going, but why was he going there.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

All Might and Inko finally make it to the house of Gran Torino, the man knocking on his door in a hurry. The man's worries couldn't be true, she couldn't be. She couldn't be, she couldn't be, she couldn't be....

The door opens to reveal Gran Torino, a knowing look painted on his face. His eyes looked tired, complemented by the dark circles forming under his eyes. "I know what you two are here for, come in and we can discuss this more."

The two parents went inside the elderly hero's house, nervous about what could have happened. Gran Torino gestured the two to sit on the couch, himself on the chair across from the couple. The older man sighed, looking at the two heroes.

"Izumi is missing," Gran Torino said blankly. Inko was shocked at this, her baby was now missing, just like her first one is. "And Toshinori, I bet with that look on your face, you already know what happened."

"Honey, what happened to Izumi?" Inko asked, concerned as she looked at her husband. Toshinori had a blank face, tears starting to fall down his face.

"Izumi..... is dead."

"W-what...? First my son is gone.... and now my daughter is dead.... What have I done to deserve this? Oh, please Kami.... if only you could bring back my children!" Inko cried into her small hands, tears falling down like rivers from her wide emerald eyes.

"None of this is your fault honey, she was most likely attacked by a villain. And can you please stop talking about him honey, he doesn't matter. He was quirkless a-," before All Might could utter another word, Inko shouted at him.

"IZUKU WASN'T AS USELESS AS YOU THOUGHT HE WAS TOSHINORI! AND HE WAS OUR SON AND YOU WERE QUIRKLESS TOO, SO DON'T MAKE THAT ARGUMENT TO MY FACE! WHY DO I EVEN DEAL WITH YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!"

"I-inko... why are you yelling about him? You have me-." All Might was once again stopped before he could fully talk by his screaming and crying wife.

"NO TOSHINORI, I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU AND HOW YOU HATE THE QUIRKLESS! THEY ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE US! AND FRANKLY, I DON'T THINK YOU CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS ABOUT IZUKU OR HIS EXISTENCE! AND I DIDNT THINK I WOULD HAVE TO COME TO THIS DECISION!" Inko's vocal cords were reaching their limit at this point, more tears flowing in waterfalls down.

Gran Torino sat there in shock, frozen from how loud the shouts from the heroine were. He could only sit there and watch as Inko shouted at Toshinori. "What decision?"

"I.... I want a divorce," Inko said, tears still rolling down her face.