十五: I Want To Severe the Fate of This World

(Sorry this chapter is so short, I tried.)

"Congrats on how you all did at the Sports Festival. But, now you all have to decide who you all will be interning with for a week. Pro heroes have made requests for all of you to choose who you want to intern with, so choose wisely. These internships are to make you get stronger, now I will be taking a nap," the underground hero announced to his class, eventually getting into his snug yellow sleeping bag and dozing off on the ground.

The students all saw the pieces of paper on their desks, a list of heroes who wanted them to intern with them and a small sheet to fill out of the top three internships they wanted to do. Madara just sat there and watched the others fill out the paper, Eri sitting with him doing some basic schoolwork for kids her age. She had shown surprising intellect for her age, but she still had stuff to learn first.

Once everyone finished filling out the sheets and placed them on Aizawa's desk, Midnight walked into the room with her whip behind her. "Hello Class 1-A, I am here to help you all decide hero names! They can be changed in the future, but you will keep these names for now, so choose wisely!"

The class got handed white boards and dry-erase markers to write their ideas on. Each student immediately got to work on what they wanted to have their hero names to be, going up to the podium and back with different ideas. Ashido got upset when she couldn't name herself 'Alien Queen', having to go with 'Pinky' instead. Katsuki was the same, his ideas of 'King Explosion Murder' and 'Lord Explosion Murder' being instantly rejected and he chose a different name, but kept it for himself until later.

All of the students got their hero names figured out minutes later, many chose them based off of their quirks, but others from childhood idols and other things. Midnight noted that Madara hadn't shown the class his hero name yet. "Madara-kun, do you have an idea for your hero name?"

"Yes, I do have a name for myself," Madara replied to the heroine, walking over to the podium with his white board in hand. Once he finally arrived at the podium, he revealed what was written on the white board.

Ghost of the Uchiha

"What an interesting hero name, Madara-kun! It definitely is very creative!" Midnight chirped as she read the name written on the white board. "You can sit down now, and I will now be taking my leave with style!" The hero then swayed her hips as she left, a sadistic grin plastered on her face. The class watched as she left, excited for their week-long training. What kind of things would they be taught? What would they experience? They would find out (next time on Dragon Ball Z!).