二十: I Am.....

(Sorry this took so long to post and kinda short, but I am getting closer to finishing this story, so try to enjoy this. Bye bye 👋🏻)

The first exam finally began after all of the contestants spread around the massive arena inside the stadium, covered by rocks and small hills. Madara could see opponents jumping into the air, throwing their red rubber balls in his direction, but it was no use. He swatted away the rubber balls, said things hitting all three of each opponents targets instantly.

From this, Mera from the intercom declares, "We have the first examinee to pass, Uchiha Madara, please listen to your targets and head your way to the waiting room."

Other contestants around the stadium were shocked at this, they had just started this exam and someone had already passed! How? Some, the more egotistical and cocky contestants, shouted to others around them about how the raven must have cheated, but they couldn't do anything about it.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Madara walked into the waiting room, taking off the targets from his chest and placed them inside a bin. He put his rubber balls into a different bin and then walked over to the row of seats, with tables with food and drinks for those who passed earlier than others, or for those who needed it while waiting for the next exam.

He decided to take a nap to pass the time, keeping a defensive position in case anyone was dumb enough to attack him in his sleep.

As Madara slept in the chair, more and more people began to pass the first exam slowly. When they would enter the waiting room, they would see the sleeping raven in a chair with a stern face, and decided to not bother him. If he had passed first in less than a minute, then he was someone to not be messed with.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

"Otōsan, you finally got your hero license! Now you can fight in public! Isn't that amazing?" Eri exclaimed as she hopped up and down the stairs outside the stadium they were once in.

Madara gave a small 'Hn' and nodded, still thinking about how boring the exam was. The first exam was so simple he finished it in less than 30 seconds, which made it disappointing with how many contestants there were in that stage. And the second exam wasn't even better, the people they had to save kept commenting on his long hair and his cold looks, but they did give him a perfect score.

"Are we gonna go back to the school and inform Nezu-san that you got your license?"

"I can inform him later, but it is around time for lunch. Would you like to go somewhere to eat Eri?"

"Can we go to Sushi no Midori? I really like their kids plate," Eri asked her father shyly. She knew her father could tell her to go to the sushi restaurant in Tokyo, since they had been there once and had a nice time there. And her father deserved to treat himself today.

"Yes we can," Madara replied in the kinder tone he talked to his daughter with and patted her long hair softly. "And after that, we can go to Mochi-shi for some sakura mochi and bring some to the rest of the staff. How about that?"

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

The raven and his daughter walked into the teacher's lounge, a bag full of fresh sakura mochi in a container with a white bag holding it. All of the staff, excluding Toshinori and Inko, as they were busy doing something, saw the white plastic bag in the little girl's hand, the smell of sakura flowing into their nostrils and making their stomachs growl to have some of the food inside the bag.

Aizawa noticed what time it was, around three in the afternoon, and noted that the teen had the license exam today. "How did the exam go? Did you get your hero license?"

Eri nodded happily, with Aizawa and Nezu congratulating Madara for getting the license. The bluish-white haired girl told all the staff that her father got first in both exams, surprising some of the staff from the information.

"Well, I don't know about all of you, but I want to eat some of that food I smell!"

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Toshinori walked around a certain abandoned portion of a city, investigating the area around. He saw that a certain portion of the road was significantly darker than the rest of the gray pavement. It was near a drain and had a very weird shape to it, and looked not too old.

The blonde wanted to have a better view of the scorch, leaning onto a knee to inspect the portion of black on the pavement. As he placed his hand near the scorch, someone appeared behind him, but he was unable to see who exactly it was.

The last sign that the person was behind Toshinori was when they said one word.

"Amaterasu."