11. Coloured hair

I saw a story with this prompt, I'm not sure how this logic works but yeah let's just roll with it. Enjoy ~
Also, the above image is Seokjin's hair colour.
************

Namjoon hated that his strand of hair was bright pink. He groaned as he saw it in the mirror, this really ruined his bad-boy image. His soulmate constantly changed their hair colour, making the small patch of hair on Namjoon's hair the same colour.
"Ah, I see you too are sporting a weird colour" Yoongi pats Namjoon's shoulder, Namjoon looks at Yoongi's strand. His mint hair horribly clashed with the orange strand.
"Wow that looks horrible"
"I know, that's why I'm glad this colour is sprayed on. I'm just going to wash it off"
"Pity, the mint really suited you"
"Tell me something I didn't know," Yoongi says nonchalantly.

Hoseok walks in, hair pitch black and normal.
"Wow, BlackPink in the area!" He sings as he looks at Namjoon.
"Stop it! I need to hide this" Namjoon sighs, looking for a hat to tuck his hair in, "I mean why do they keep changing their hair colour?"
"They're probably just looking for you," Hoseok says, "there is a trend of people dyeing their hair bright colours to find their soulmate quicker."
"But you found yours without bright-coloured hair"
"Well yeah but I just got lucky that we happened to be in the same place" Hoseok smiles, "besides, once you find your soulmate you'll have your normal hair back"

"I don't want to find my soulmate! It's stupid and pointless" Namjoon mumbles.
"Come on...you don't mean that" Yoongi walks in, rubbing his hair with a towel.
"I do! It's stupid, why would I want to be destined to somebody I don't even know!" Namjoon protests, "Why does the world get to dictate my love life?"
"I don't know, but I don't mind that it's less effort for me," Yoongi says, now looking at his black hair.

"I mean how do I even know I'll like the person? I've read cases where soulmates don't match"
"Yeah, but that only happens ever like once in a while. Trust me, you'll be completely different once your soulmate rocks up" Hoseok says, "now hurry up, I'm hungry"

***********

"Where are we going?"
"There's a new restaurant that Tae has been working at with his friends, I wanna try it" Hoseok smiles brightly.
"You mean you just want to see Taehyung" Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Of course! I want to see how my beautiful soulmate is"
The trio walked into the cafe, noticing a young boy, no older than ten, standing at the till. The place was minimal in design and light hues of pink decorated the walls. The little boy looks up toward them.

"Wow," he stares at the three of them.
"What are you staring at punk?" Yoongi says with narrowed eyes.
"You look really cool," the boy says, a twinkle in his eye.
"Yeah well you look like a rabbit" Yoongi says, going on his phone.
"I know, my brother tells me all the time. Fear the double bunny" The boy puts his hands up on his head like a rabbit.
"You're so cute!" Hoseok squeals, wanting to pinch his cheeks.
"I'm not cute! I am someone people should fear! I am darkness!" The boy replies, "I am not to be messed with!"
"Jungkook please stop harassing our customers!" Another male lightly jogs up toward the boy and picks him up.
"Let me go heathen!" He hisses.
"Yeah yeah, go bother your brother!"

The other male sighs, rubbing a hand through his bright orange hair. Hoseok and Namjoon stare at his hair, looking back and forth between the boy and Yoongi who hasn't been paying attention.
"Sorry about that, he's just...a little weirdo" the other boy gives a crescent smile. He notices Hoseok.
"Oh hey, you're Hoseok right?"
"Yes that me!"
"I'm Jimin! Taehyungs best friend, he's told me so much about you! Taehyung just left for an errand but he said he'll be back soon"
"Ah, I can wait then! It's nice to finally meet you" Hoseok smiles, Namjoon swore that the room got brighter with both Jimin and Hoseok in the building.

Yoongi looks up, and to his surprise, the most beautiful and adorable person was right in front of him. It looked like a literal angel was in front of him. His smile was bright, and his orange hair complimented his features well.
"So, what can I get you?"
"You"
"Excuse me?" Jimin's smile leaves his face, glaring at Yoongi.
"I want your number"
"Very classy. No, thank you."
"You're my soulmate"
Jimin narrows his eyes, placing his palms on the counter.
"Do you know how many people say that to get in my pants? Find something original"
"Well, why don't you see for yourself" Yoongi took off his cap to show off the bright orange strand.
"Pft as if," Jimin says, "you could've just stalked me and coloured it orange"
"Your strand was mint, wasn't it? I had just sprayed my hair mint. Before mint I was blond, and the strand I had was black. Before that my hair was black and I had a silver strand-"
"-you're my soulmate! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for being so mean!" Jimin says with tears in his eyes, "I've been looking for you!"
Both Yoongi's and Jimin's hair had now turned to their own original colour.
"Finally, I can dye my hair back now" Yoongi says, giving Jimin his gummy smile.
"We should go on a date!" Jimin exclaims, rushing off to grab a paper to put his number on.