New things

After a few weeks, Layla had been training her fighting skills with Athena, she was getting really good. Athena was being a good trainer, but she was hard, atleast it helped. When Layla had gotton her training for the day, she tought the others the things she had learned. That way they all got better at hunting and fighting, and no one knew about Athena. 

Other then training fighting skills, Athena also got Layla to train her strength, she also had to run, like when Layla ran after the owl, Layla often had to make quick decisions, to get past the obstacles Athena put in front of her. Obviously Athena flue as the owl, just to make it harder for Layla, to get around and follow her. 

Weeks passed like this, and Layla was stronger, faster and smarter now. She was great at running, very skilled in fighting, and she had a great mind. The group was also getting better, but she was now the srtongest and fastest, Athena said she was also the smartest, but Layla didnt believe that. 

Besides the training, Athena also taught her war tactics. It started of by Athena just talking, and explaining how and why the tactic would work, Layla said good or not. After a few weeks, she could talk about what to do in different situations, and Athena would just nod, as it was right. 

One day, Layla was talking with Evelyn and Jackie, when Jackie said, "I heard that the kingdom to the town, is looking for a new captian, for an army on 600 men" Evelyn turned to Layla, "No, i wont be doing that" Layla said. "Come on Layla, you are perfect for it" Jackie said, Evelyn backed Jackie up "Yeah, you got a hole group out of an orphanage, you killed a big boar, and trained all of us" They both looked at Layla, "Im not sure i can lead an army on 600 men" She said looking at the 2, "You can think about it" Jackie said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Layla smiled at them both, turning to walk out of the cave. When she got out, it was raining, but she didnt care and walked out. When she had walked a bit, she could hear wings flattering above her. Athena know landed right in front of her "I hate rain, makes my wings wet" She said annoyed, looking at Layla now. "I got news for you" Athena said, Layla looked at her and said "The kingdom is looking for a new captian for 600 men, and you want me to be that" Athena looked surprised, then smiled "So? Will you do it?" 

Layla looked at her not surprised she asked this. "Come on, Layla, this is what you have trained for, this is what you need" 

Layla was getting annoyed of this "This is what YOU want! This is what YOU trained me for" she paused then continued "Why dont you do it yourself" Athena was not pleased with this "You want your group to be known, to show orphans they can do whatever they want, this is your chance, this is just the start" 

"Fine, i will do it" Athena smiled at Layla's words, taking her hand out for Layla to shake on it. Layla took her hand "For the orphans" she said before shaking Athena's hand.

After a while, Layla got back to the cave, everyone looking at her, letting her through, she was walking straight to Evelyn and Jackie, they both turned to face Layla, who now stopped in front of them "Im doing it" She said with a smirk. Evelyn and Jackie looked at eachother, then started to hug eachother, pulling Layla in for a trio hug, while the rest of the group was cheering.