The fight

We have finally hit that part of the story i have actually played. To make it more intresting i have added a few details, to make it clear not everything will add up with the rest of the story, sense again, i actually played this with other people who have a big inpact of how the story turned out. 

Well im not gonna pull it longer, hope you enjoy the next few chapters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took a deep breath, while she walked, getting closer to the darkelf base. While she walked she made sure her armour and shirt were looking good, sense she did notice a few people staring at her. She walked to the base, took a deep breath as she remembered... "Only darkelves can see in the base" Luna had told her before she left. She had also said that she should be able to see, sense she was half. 

She walked in, noticing all eyes landed on her as she did. She knew it was mostly because of her white shirt, but also because she was new, and had quite the scars on her face. She found herself an empty spot, and stood to the side, here she waited for the next thing that was gonna happen. Luna had told her there was gonna be a new queen selection, for god knows what reason. She took the time to notice how much she could see in the base, it was a little dark, but she could see, which was good.

After a bit of waiting, someone who looked like he was a higher standing walked in. He looked around then started talking "I see new faces..." he started of, his voice was low and dark, but he seemed pleased. "We have to vote for a new queen, the last one... we dont talk about her." Layla tought to herself, Luna was right, they dont talk about the old queens if they were bad. "Every lady, girl, woman, please gather together, and find our new queen." The man said, and walked the other way, to give space. Layla wasnt interested in voting or going for queen at all, but decided to go watch anyway. 3 girls stepped forward, and started talking about why they should be queen, Layla didnt care at all, but then a girl caught her attention, she talked about having known the last few queens, and understanding their mistakes, and knew how to rule in a good way. 

The voting was simple, you stand in front of the girl you vote for. Layla thought for a bit, but then stood in the line to the girl who had caught her attention. The vote was close, but the girl Layla stood by, didnt win the vote. The queen was chosen, and everyone got down on their knees, to show their respect. 

They all now started to get up, and the man looked around, then at the queen and said, "You should pick your vice queen" The queen looked around at the girls, then looked at the girl Layla was intrested in and asked her "Do you want to be my vice queen?" The girl nodded. The queen now looked at the man, who nodded to the girl, meaning he respected the queens choice, and he now looked at the queen again. "Want we need now is for you to choose the general and advicer" The man said, while looking over his shoulder, he now asked while turning around and walking in circels "Who want to be general?" Layla looked around for a bit, seeing no one rasing their hands, Layla did. The man saw and nodded to himself, "I would like to fight who ever wants to be general, for the general spot" a voice from outside of the base was heard, now a guy walked in, his face was half black, meaning he was a half aswell. The man now looked at Layla, and she looked at the guy who had walked in "I will fight you for the position" Layla said to the guy, who looked her up and down, and nodded. They all now walked outside of the base, and found a big space. Layla and the guy were put in the middel of a circle of darkelves.

Layla got her dagger and sword out, as the guy had his little axe and sword. Then the fight began, they started to walk in circels, Layla knew doing the first swing is a bad choice. She insted blokked the guys hit to her front leg, then quickly got a hit on his shoulder. The guy fell back a bit, but went straight for her leg again, Layla was hit, and fell back. She didnt let herself feel the pain to much, and got back on track, this time insted of defensive she went aggressive, sense he wouldnt see that coming. Layla first went for his other shoulder, he bloked, but then she was quickly at his legs. As he fell back, some of the darkelves cheerd for the nice hit.

"You guys really want her?! I have already gotten us money, and i could give you more!" The guy said, quite annoyed, but Layla just smiled as she shook her head. The man who was quite in charge now said "Stop talking and keep fighting" Layla looked at the man, then back at the guy, and got herself ready for an attack again. "Only short weapons, to make it interesting?" The guy asked, Layla didnt even hesitate, and walked to the vice queen, who nodded and Layla gave her sword to her. Now she walked back into place with her dagger, the guy with his little axe. 

"The first hit is the winner!" The man said. Layla took a deep breath as she heard those words. She was straight of attacked by the guy, but got out of the way, and tried to get a hit on his shoulder, but missed. They started to walk in circels again. This is where the guy made his final mistake, he nearly ran towards her, going once again for her legs, but Layla moved to the side and hit his shoulder.

The fight stopped, and the guy and Layla shook hands. As the man spoke "We have our new general!"