Normal general things

Layla stood in the base with the queen, the vice queen, and the guy she had just fought, the adviser. All the darkelves were outside of the base, as the 4 of them talked about plans. They were interupted by a darkelf walking in "Here, for the general" Layla was handed a piece of papir, she opend it and read it, it said "The darkelves want to invade det good city and take the forest elves hostage" Layla nodded at the darkelf, who walked out again. Layla put the papir in her pocket, as they all now heard something from outside the base "We are getting attacked!" Layla quickly reacted and walked out, she saw people attacking the darkelves, who tried to fight back. "Make a line, and try to keep it!" She said, as she started to fight some of the more stronger looking people. The line didnt hold to well, and now the adviser walked next to Layla, and held his arm in front of her, telling her to stop. Layla looked at him, but he now walked up to the people, and started negotiating with them. 

Layla listened to their conversataion, but kept a hand on her sword, just to make sure. As their were done talking, the people walked away, and the adviser, looked disapointed at her, and walked back in the base. Layla rolled her eyes, and walked in the base aswell. They now finished their plans, and walked back out to new people, or creatures, well both, a group. The group just wanted to talk and play dice, a deadly game of dice. Layla stayed by the group, to make sure they wouldnt try anything funny, but they seemed quite friendly, well not really, but Layla was sure they didnt do harm without reason. 

At some point the group left, and Layla stood there for a while, making sure they left without doing anything, and she also made sure the darkelves didnt hurt themselves while they played their games. Layla now turned around, and started walking towards the base intrence, but was met by the vice queen going towards her. "Come along, we are going to the good city" She said while walking and Layla didnt have another choice but to follow, "Why are we going there?" Layla asked, wanting to know if she had to kill people, or just keep her guard up. The vice queen didnt look at her while giving her response "To see whats going on there" Layla nodded, understanding, just to keep her guard up. 

As they where getting close to the edge of the darker side of the forest, they were stopped by hearing swords clashing together and yelling. They both turned around, then they looked at each other. Layla now started walking quite fast towards the attackers, seeing it was pretty much orcs, meaning dumb strong green heads. When Layla reached the darkelves, the orcs were falling back, when they did, she looked for the queen, to make sure she was not hurt. Judging by the adviser not being seen, he was with the queen in the base, when she stepped in the base, other darkelves made way for her. She found the queen standing in a corner being protected, she looked around, and didnt seem to find the adviser. Layla walked to the queen, as she got close the darkelves protecting her made their wall go around Layla aswell, so she could talk with the queen. 

"Have you seen the adviser?" the queen asked Layla, who looked at her kinda in shock, but also not surprised, that he was gone. "Judging by your reaction, you have not" the queen was getting skeptical, "I have not, but i will keep an eye out for him" Layla trying reasure her, that everything was alright. The queen nodded, and Layla gave a nod, as a bow, and left the base, finding the vice queen, waiting for her, so that they could continue their walk. While they walked, Layla couldnt help herself but think where the adviser was, was he planing a betrayal them? 

Again Layla and the vice queen didnt get far before there were a big group of people, who walked towards them. Layla looked at them closely, and found them to be forest elves, again the vice queen and Layla had to turn around and walk back, to warn the others of another attack. 

After another fight, not to many deaths, the attackers retreating. Layla started to notice a pateren, every time she tried to leave the dark forest with the vice queen, their were attacked by someone. And by every attack, the adviser shows up out of no where, and handels the attackers by talking to them, which results them to walk away. Layla didnt trust him, at all, but didnt want to make a scene out of it, but if she was right?

As Layla was done with thinking her toughts, she saw a group of orcs, shooting with a catapult, at some random people. The orcs were so stupid, that they ended up shooting themselves, trying to shoot Layla. Well just normal things happening very close to the good city, thought Layla. As they finally got to the city, there were many people trying to get in, some even out. The city had a river around it, it was magical, if you touched it you die, so there was a little bridge you had to cross to get to the other side. Right in front of the walls were a bunch of weapons, because if you had weapons on you while going in the city you also die. 

But of course, as always there were city guards on the bridge to control who could go in, and who not. When Layla and the vice queen walked up to them, they took a look at them, and said "Darkelves are not allowed in the good city."