Preface

This is my first ever stab at writing fanfiction, hopefully I do Jasper justice! I decided to tweak him a little, I wanted for him to have a love interest without being blinded by an all-consuming bloodlust. I'll try to not make him too OOC, but no promises. My goal for this story was to avoid as many descriptions of the reader as possible, to make it as easy as I could for you to slip into her shoes. [POV swaps will have the individual's name in italics at the beginning of their section]

I don't own anything in the Twilight universe or any of the pictures I use in the mood board or cover for this story. My work is original and is not to be copied or reposted. I'll be posting this myself on other sites!

This work contains: potentially 18+ content as well as crude language. All of the same themes found in the movies apply (ie. graphic injury, general vampire behavior, etc.). Please consume at your own risk, so DNF if this isn't your cup of tea!

Be gentle with the criticism, I have a soft heart.

•••

Redamancy: (noun) The act of loving someone who loves you; a love returned in full.

What happens when your soulmate is a vampire that struggles to maintain a diet of trying not to kill you? Common sense says run for the hills, nothing is worth your life - but my heart is whispering why not, what's there to lose?

Jasper is doing a lot of self-reflection on his journey to controlling himself like the others. He also needs someone who rounds out his harsh edges, to lighten the load he carries about himself. To teach him that he doesn't need to go about this on his own.

To show him Redamancy.