|| The Truth Behind it all...

Sunday, 7 p.m.~

At Elliptical Island~

Author's pov~

Currently, all the players and managers who had been part of Inazuma Eleven were gathered in the stadium.

Waiting for a certain someone... they sat in the audience section.

" Woah... I can't believe so much is going on... I thought all of it was just a mere coincidence!" Mark said.

" Even we couldn't believe... but from what we saw, whatever they are up to, not only the girls but Andrew Throndson is also a part of it..." Byron claimed.

" Yeah! And they have his full support! He said something like... In the field, they'll handle everything, and outside the field, he will!" Claimed Valentine.

" I knew those girls were suspicious from the first day... but the way they act around us makes it hard for one to question their intentions..." said Jude while looking at the almost-set sun on the horizon.

" Did you guys tell your coaches about it yet?" Asked Acker.

" Not yet, we want to be sure of the matters ourselves first..." Said Heath in a calm voice while eating nuts.

" In all the teams, since we have lived together for months, we trusted you guys to come with us!" Valentine said with a smile.

" Yes! That way, the so-called info will also stay safe and we won't have to repeat the same thing twice." Byron said sternly.

" But being honest! Those girls seemed a lot more genuine! Never thought such pretty faces were hiding some mysteries!" Celia said in unbelief.

" Those girls are so weird! One second they act like angels but it doesn't even take a second for them to become dark witches!"

" Xavier!!" Hunter scolded.

" Say that again MISTER XAVIER SCHILLER!! Cause I didn't quite clearly hear what you were saying..." interrupted the voice of Spirit.

Everyone turned to Spirit, Auriana, Anna, Sparkle, and Jennifer ascending the stairs towards them.

" Good thing that you brought all the calm people with you..." Heath said blankly while munching on his nuts and glancing at Anna.

" Yeah, sure! Because if you guys say something crazy again and one of my tigresses took it seriously then I wouldn't have been able to stop them from biting!" Anna said sarcastically.

" Anna..." Auriana said in a warning tone to which Anna only growled.

" So you are here now... did you talk with your captain?" Byron asked.

" Why do you think I am here then?" Auriana said and then turned to face the others while continuing,

" I didn't think you would invite such an audience just to hear a little piece of information..."

" We were told that the information is important too, so we had no choice but to call this 'audience' for you..." Valentine said with narrow eyes.

Somewhere in his eyes, it reflected that he doesn't trust them anymore.

" Auriana..." Said Hunter looking at her.

The said girl suddenly flinched and looked the other way... yet he continued.

" Is the stadium safe for us to talk?" He asked, clearly hurt by the girl's actions.

" Yes, it is... We rechecked all the security systems twice, so be assured that no one will eavesdrop or spy on us." Anna replied in her friend's stead.