|| Day 4 - Raimin jr. High vs Lunar Prime Academy!

Author's pov~

Monday, 7 a.m.~

In a luxurious Private Jet~

A jet was flying over the lands of Japan.

On this clear day, let's see what this private jet brings for us!

" Airport control Come in! This is Jet 701 Russia requesting for the descent!" Said the pilot through the intercom.

" Jet 701 Russia, This is Tokyo Airport control, landing permitted on runway 17, I repeat, landing permitted on runway 17!" Another voice was heard through the intercom.

" Copied!" Said the Pilot and took a mic in his hand.

" Sir! We will land in Tokyo in 10 minutes!" 

Back in the passenger seat... a few familiar people were seated.

" Hmm... I want the ride to Oshiro ready as soon as we land..." said a mysterious person.

" I'll make the arrangements immediately sir!" Said another voice and left to the cockpit.

" Japan... Inazuma Japan... I expect a warm welcome..." 

" Don't worry Brother! they never fail to surprise us!" 

" I am so excited to see them again!"

" Me too!"

At the Elliptical Island~

During the match with Raimon Jr. High vs Lunar Prime Academy~

 The score so far was 1-1...

Both the teams were having a neck-to-neck fight...

No one is ready to bow down...

One side has a one-in-a-decade Genius Strategist Jude Sharp.

While the Other side has one of the greatest Tacticians Heath Moore.....

One side has a sunshine brave soul and Japan's strongest Goalkeeper Mark Evans.

While the other side has a Keeper with the stablest emotions Duske Greyling...

But this wasn't all... many other stories were running in the match's background.

" Are you sure your plan will work Jude? It's Dangerous!" Said Nathan as the Boys approached the Bleachers in the Half time.

" As far as I know Ray Dark... He must be aware that now that the media has started to get suspicious... Any other chaotic move and the Police department would look into this matter immediately... Which will make it even more difficult for him to proceed with his plans. So at least till round 1 is over... We are safe to execute this plan!" Said Jude.

" But that plan has its own risks, Jude!" Axel claimed.

" I know... but there is no choice... and that's why I asked the DR to do what's in their power..." Jude said looking somewhere in the Audience section.

There, a Woman lowered her sunglasses and nodded while looking at Jude, it was Roxa!

Roxa suddenly stood up in her disguise, along with Celia who was sitting at a distance in a disguise too.

One after the other, both left the audience section and walked to the VIP seating rooms.

" Excuse me miss! you both are not allowed to enter this area without your passes!" Said one of the guards.