Unknown memories... Adventure begins

Chapter 3

3 months later

3rd Person POV
This past weekend, (y/n) adjusted her life into her adoptive father along with chief Tecchin. Who from time to time visits her and his son on how both are doing, currently likes how kind this old man is and doesn't have a problem with her being hybrid.
Now, out in the summer weather she started this past week on training her body' strength by doing simple work out, by sit ups, push ups with either one hand or both and few other tasks like regular human's exercise.
While improving her arms, grew sore from time to time like a normal person but didn't give up cause of her goal to be the strongest even if it was difficult and seemed impossible... But what matters is how she needs to protect her new family from threat then sit by as a woman and let other males do their thing. Not her. (H/C) haired girl wouldn't be like other women, but be a person that someone can count on, whatever small or big, her determination fires up on reaching that very goal.

Unknown that her adoptive father noticed the (s/c) skinned young lady had been acting up on massaging her arms, comes home very late, goes in a rush at the crack of dawn and smelt sweat. Even her physical appearance was to change then her original appearance. It all makes him worry that he decided to follow her.

Before 3 months ago
The next day, (y/n) woke up at 5 am and quietly dress up into her work out clothes then sneak out through the house and leaves with an apple and jug of water in her hands as she walked farer from the house, unknowing that Haganezuka has already followed in distance, as he cautiously follow her path but as he went up ahead she started to jump from the roof top to another quickly as supernatural being. He couldn't believe that she gotten too fast for him,
"god dammit…this girl gonna have me have gray hairs these days…" mumbled while trying to pick which path he could follow even if she's too quick.

Afternoon, the overprotective swordsmith had given up by the time his crow found him and notified new client whom had passed final selection and his name was assigned to immediately do his job, meanwhile painting (h/c) stopped her task and begins to leave somewhere else in the cool shade as she wanders off to find a local inn where she could take a bath in the hot springs and eat something like kinoko gohan rice she's been craving recently. As she walked through the shaded trees, taking a moment of peace to appreciate the life of nature along with the blooms blooming in the trees, smelt the fresh flowers through her nose. All this appreciation of life she was born in was a blessing to be given a second chance like she was born under so much love, have a home that awaits her new family, and been accepted into the village with open arms.
All of this was too good to be true, not with something else bothering her the most: her forgotten memories of her entire childhood. Since she was taken in the village, most of her time was trying to recover her lost memories so far no luck but disappointment.
While taking walks, she senses a familiar presence just right now she stops and faces the direction on where she felt its presence at. Quickly she rushes off into the path, like it was calling her or something not knowing what it was but couldn't help it like her entire body moves on its own to follow those roads. As she continued running, spotted faded long spiky hair with red tips just farther by the time she picked up the pace to run even faster than before.

"What... Is that?" Mumbled under her breath as she arrived near the figure, notices that it wasn't an actual person but a doll that looked like a training dummy. Her eyes took a few glances at this doll, moving herself to get a better look....until she made eye contact with her (e/c) to the maroon eye. Her hands gently touch the cold glasses cheek, seeing it facial all half cracked  on the left side of it while the other reminds perfectly good.
                                      'badum…BADUM'
Her eyes widened and gasped....

Both figures in red haori while the other wore purple haori, were wandering side by side into the horizon, their faces blurred from (y/n)'s sight wasn't able to tell what they looked like until another scene had changed into a different scene.... Brought her view of the same males except.. One had aged as an elderly man with white haired while the second resembled the same body structure except his facial appearances held six eyes carved of 'Upper Rank One' .  What brought her a more frightening feeling was… that this seemed familiar for unknown reasons that she couldn't tell on why she saw this memory then her own. The whole scene is filled with the scent and image of….Life vs death.... Moral vs Immortal...