Muichiro, Uzui's Hellish Task

Chapter 18

(Y/N)'s Dream POV

"...Y…"
"Yoriichi-san.."
"... Traitor… You should have committed…"
".. Yoriichi.."

I opened my eyes, but had my hand shielding my sight from the bright light through the window. I started to notice the ceiling above me wasn’t what I remember. It was freshly wooden by the scent through my nose I'm literally smelling, sat my upper body up from the futon, then got myself up on my feet while the blanket fell into the bed. Now, I’ve definitely not overgrown my height all night. Lifting my hands, gasping at the sight of skin color that wasn't my original (s/c) tone, twirling my hands seeing some faded calluses on the palms like harsh labor. I was about to grabbed the maroon haori from the floor close to the futon but I've stopped from reaching the haori and realized I was…. Yoriichi? But how? Didn't he crossover into the afterlife?
Gently brush fingers through the long spiky red tips ponytail hair, damn he definitely has the softest hair. That confirms my suspicion, I'm Yoriichi. Like right now? All I remember was at the Butterfly Mansion after visiting Inosuke in his room, he was still in coma but mumbling tempura. (Typically that pig boy)
What is going on? Right now!
I heard the door behind me, slightly opened as I turned facing… Holy Crap! Tanjiro?! Wait, that ain't him.
"Morning, Yoriichi-san!" He said, but I knew that this wasn't my Tanjiro. It was his ancestor. Sumiyoshi. Okay, now I'm definitely creeping out on knowing everyone's names without introducing myself.

"Morning…" my voice said without my own actions

"I came to say that breakfast is nearly ready. And Miss (M/N) is watching our children in her room. I hope it alright with your permission." He said with kindness but worries like I might have degreed. Why? My mother isn't dangerous.
"Yes… I'll be there soon…" once again I didn't have anything to say but it seems that Yoriichi has a bit of self-doubts about her.
By the time Sumiyoshi excuses himself, I wasn't controlling anything but felt him dressed himself but I had to not look at anything else besides the really beautiful hair he has. Once he was done dressing, we left and headed to the third room, I didn't know what it was. But soon enough we entered carefully, and saw my mother holding the newborn baby in her arm while another baby around 2 or 3 year old was in her left arm . Both children were asleep comfortably in her presence.
"Beautiful children they have." She says softly, I felt my head nod into the agreement.
"You proved your words after slaying your kind…. Without your assistance" My eyes looked at the infant, who waoring so quietly, "Suyako wouldn't be alive if you hadn't risked yourself to protect her from harm."
I was shocked. My mother protected Tanjiro and Nezuko's ancestor. Like I have when both of them a billion times. Especially if Yoriichi and her have met the Kamado family from the past life.
Why, I guess my connection with them makes sense. I wouldn't be merciful when I almost prepared to decapitate Nezuko on sight.
I'm glad to be friends with Tanjiro and Nezuko.
"Yes… I thought I didn’t have any demon arts since he turned me into this.” She said softly while holding the children.
My mother is barely transformed into a demon? Like Kokushibo, three days earlier he transformed into a demon.
“Do you remember your life before-”
“Yes…” Then I’ve smelt sadness and shame. Wait a minute. I never have a great scent like Tanijro, only Sixth Senses to see every living aura and demons if their energy were good, evil or neutral.
“Oh..” That's what he only said. I have been that way too if demons have remembered their former lives. Akaza and Hantengu haven't shown any hints of memories except their humanities when we all reunite again. Nezuko could only remember her family by the hypnosis that Urokodaki placed on her, but for Kokushibo, he hugged me and showed shame in himself when we met outside of the Wisteria mansion.
"It was around my 20th birthday… I was so happy. Fantastic ball thrown by my parents. Then my eldest brother and his wife had returned from their honeymoon. My baby sister and brother were only 15 and still young." She smiled at the fond memories while I was listening to her speak so much love. Yoriichi's aura was curious even if I'm seeing through his eyes like a ghost.
"But, my uncle, Touma, had arrived a bit late. I was grateful that he finally came after nearly 3 years."
"Your uncle…"
Soon enough I felt myself sent away but without Yoriichi as he looked at my mother with an expression that I couldn't understand..
.
.
.
.
"Does any of your family know about Yin and Yang breathing.."
.
.
.
.
1st Person POV
(Y/N) gasped loudly and stood up from the futon, herself sweating as she got shocked from the dream or vision she had seen.
Nezuko wakes up instantly by the sound that (Y/N) made while Zohakuten is asleep along with Kokushibo and Akaza due to recovering their strength, fortunately she notices how she clenches her hand against her chest.
"Mmmm?" 'big sister, are you okay?' Couldn't help but worry while the young woman nodded but did breathing exercises from the pain on her chest.
"Y-yes, Nezuko." She replied, lightly placed her hand on her hair, softly petting her. Which it worked but not quite.
As the two of them have spent the night together since Tanjiro was still in coma status, Nezuko felt comfortable to be at the hybrid girl side along with Kokushibo and Akaza. She was still getting used to two demons, Zohakuten and Grandpa Hantengu as well as the four clone brothers.
Since the whole thing was settled for the Corps, just not for the hybrid woman.
Under her point of view, she was considered useless until her lungs healed and must start her training to get used to her only ability, mortality. That wasn't hard, but had to be cautious about recovering and risk herself in a serious death situation.
Without her active regeneration, she has to be practicing every skill she has and hopefully get into action. Real fights!
Meanwhile (Y/N) had felt her lungs were cleared, faced at the worrisome pink eyed demon. Flash her warm smile, "sorry, I kinda got a different dream. Nothing but unexpected encounters." She says, as Nezuko nodded. Soon two of them lay down on the futon bed. See Nezuko getting herself comfortable while she watched her close her eyes.
'Tanjiro… Inosuke…. Zenitsu…' She lay comfortably but looked at the ceiling, closing her eyes.
While both girls were asleep, small Grandpa Hantengu was after the entire time, sadly looking at the young hybrid woman feeling sad.
.
.
.
'Please, wake up soon…'