The Downfall, What happens Now

Chapter 17

As both Kokushibo and (Y/N) had gotten in fight pose with bleeding Uzui had his hand gripped tightly of dual nichirin cleavers while all three of them, expert slayers had to keep their focus on target, the enemies: Daki and Gyutaro once they obi sashes revealed themselves unharmed but possibly regenerate from the explosion earlier.
‘Upper Moon are the strongest kizuki among the other demons I've encounter, plus Kokushibo, Akaza and Zohakuten are the powerful then these siblings’
Her cat-slit (f/c) hues studies Daki and Gyutaro’s aura all around them full of crimson, mixed of greed and power consuming their empty being but also less loved for one and the other as her sight caught it fading away nearly. But not enough since her Six Sense finds no humanity but rage and greed.
Terribly that she saw some flashbacks on how young Gyutaro found his sister burned to death by a samurai along with a woman into the faded view from their faces then ....seen Doma.
She shakes her head from seeing that cruel monster's appearance once again when she was little, and he nearly tried to devour her. She was too smart when she saw his aura full of lies and no humanity, alot similar to Kibutsuji. She thanked the gods that Akaza and the others had arrived on time from when Doma was about to attack and consume her just like the rest of the victims she hears screaming whenever her senses caught faded cries from the cruel emotionless demon.
‘… This is gonna be one hell of a fight.. Got to use every power I got even if they look weak but I wouldn’t doubt it if they might have something more. I can’t wait!’

While with Tanjiro who ran off to find Nezuko's box and had her rest there in the time being, once he returns back with his friends and (Y/N)'s side, as he spotted his location and jumped into the rooftop. Gently opened the door and had his sleeping sister with a new muzzle. He smiles but remembers how gentle (y/n)'s voice singing was so soothing but familiar how she sang the lullaby had put him at ease.
'Hush, hush baby rabbit, up there on the hill
Why is it your eyes are so red, my little rabbit?'
He sniffled but wiped his tears and went back to reality, after hearing her voice was too much to forget.
Looked at Nezuko still tearing, "you sleep tight, Nezuko." He says while closing the door and fixing the strapped, 'I can still move. I can still put up a fight.' while having the straps into his shoulders, 'This time, no matter what happens I'm fighting to the very end.' He runs off to get to where the others are ready for round 2, but more dangerous on both Upper Moon Six demons
.
.
.
"You're starting to piss me off, you're a good-looking guy, you have three wives to yourself." Gyutaro faced at (y/n), "and you, a hybrid to both human and demon genes flow through your veins. Far more powerful than I could imagine, especially with those traitors at your side. And on top of that, you are both teeming with confidence." He said while glared at both Stone Hashira and (h/c) slayer with her black and white katanas in her grips, "you're both different, are you?"
While Kokushibo, reminded at her side but deadly glared at both demons on how they are much threatened towards her, especially if she must be brought alive.
'These two are weaker with each other's weaknesses if she could beheaded both together. I have to be aware of what else they might throw or try to launch an attack on her enough so no mortal wouldn’t avoid their speed.’ He noticed something on Gyutaro’s sickles, ‘I’m certain he has something else beside poison if she could treat it herself. I got to get him away from her while she handled his sister.’
"You're not like any of the other Hashira I've slaughtered nor met a powerful opponent who has possessed two blood demon arts. Normally people have to train to get strong, but I'm pretty sure you two were born with strength, weren't you?" His orange but green-lime eyes glance deep at them,
"Being born with talent must be nice. I thought I was envious before, but I'm so jealous right now all I can think about is tearing you to shreds and killing those traitors with you and having that abomination brought back until we're rewarded for her blood!!" He shouted with dark desire on wanting to devour her due her marechi scent through his nose when he first caught the enchanted smell in the air while she was undercover. He wanted so much to devour her just as his sister did, if none of them weren't under orders to bring her back alive.
"Born with talent? Ha!" Uzui smiled
"Are you serious right now?" She said with emotionless expression while Gyutaro seemed confused but mad.
“You think I looked like someone with any talent to boast of?” Uzui’s eyes glared hardly like serious mode, “If someone like me gives that impression, then you are more out of touch than I thought. Not to mention that she is.” His hand placed softly on (y/n)’s head softly, while she was wondering why he was petting her head.
Gyutaro grunted in the frown.
“You may be centuries old, but if you’ve been stuck in this district, then your ignorance of the real world makes sense.”
“What do you know about the real world?” Daki shouted frustrated at Uzui.
“I know it all too well. You have no idea. This country of ours, its giant! It’s full of people who will blow your mind. Some are a complete mystery. They can pick up a sword and become a Hashira in just two months and they have been born into two different worlds but willing to risk their lives for their teammates and high superiors.” he says but remembers Gyomei, Muichiro and (Y/N) in each different skills and talents for the Corp, even if she was half demon, selfless and uses her demon arts to fight against her other kind and protect humans, just as warrior than himself. Uzui admires her for being what she believes and willing to change history, it was he who looked into the mirror of himself around her age.
(Y/N) noticed how his skin was purple colored, until Uzui grabbed both his swords, “Yet you’re saying I’m special? What a load of crap! Do you have any idea…just how many lives have slipped through my fingers?” he shouted.
‘I’m nothing too, Uzui. Countless lives I’ve tried to save when they were too late, in the end they slipped my fingers as well. Even Muichiro’s brother, the man who died in my arms, Rui, and the victims that the spider mother had killed when I was too late to free from the first time I entered the forest….Even Uta and my unborn child…’
She felt her head hurt, but ignored except the part of Uta’s name mentioned, ‘How do I know her name??... Yoriichi?’
“If you aren’t special, then what’s going on?” Gyutaro scratches his neck, “Both of my Blood Sickles are drenched with deadly poison, not to mention that girl is quicker but not enough to stop it from getting you.” He kept on scratching his neck too deeply while (Y/N) was kinda worried.
“You stop clawing yourself” (Y/N) says blur while he ignores her but continues on drawing blood through his fingernails.
“I’m positive it’s entered your bloodstream by now, so why aren’t you dead? Huh?” Gyutaro shouted.
“I said I’m trained shinobi, didn’t I?”
“I said stop hurting yourself, dude. Damn”