The Rengoku's family ... Untold Truth

Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV

As I faced, this other man was a lot similar to Kyojuro and Senjuro. That was the father of those two sweethearts. I can tell his aura wasn't right but deep inside he was mourning over Ruka.
I felt her presence when I was in a deep coma along with the rest of the souls from everyone I knew... He truly loved her, but this wasn't the right way to deal with it, especially hurting his sons.
Senjuro's fear wasn't helping me, until I got in front of him, hiding him like I was protecting him from a monster, even his own father. That pisses me off that abusive cowards like him, disgusted me. I didn't care if he was mourning right now.
"You shouldn't drink.. especially in front of your sons, sir." I calmly said while trying to not go and beat the crap out of him. Even if Kyojuro would disapprove of me hurting his father, not after he witnessed what else I could do.
That man scoffed, but faced me with... I couldn't describe it but he seemed to think of something. I don't like being stared at, if drunk people don't have a clear mind on what else.
Until the bottle of sake dropped on the ground, glass was broken....as for him, his point at me.
"Y-you...your necklace.... W-who the hell you think you are, you bitch!" He shouted until he charged at me while I dodge him on time until Kyojuro grabbed him from behind, "father! That's (F/N)'s daughter! Stop this!" He shouted while struggling to control his father from coming after me, Senjuro tried to help....until I saw everything red....

1st Person POV
Shinjuro, former Flame Hashira...had hit Senjuro on the cheek..then butt head Kyojuro nose which he let go due to the pain.
Then...the raged slayer...removed her box and charged at the man, while her body appearance changed into demonic. Soon both hybrid and former hashira fight on, but this time serious.
He pulls out a blade while she dodges him from trying to stab her. Her leg kicked his gripped hand, then kicked him on the chest towards the wall where he gags, "you.."
"Enough... I'm not here to fight, even a worthless drunk like you.." she growled while calming herself, until Kyojuro and Senjuro watched her from behind.
Shinjuro snarls as he struggles to get up due to the pain she kicked him. He refused to surrender but made her know her place, "do you know who you-"
"Former Hashira, Flame breather...I don't give a damn if you're higher than me. I would do more than knock your teeth with my shoe...but lucky that you have two fine sons." She pointed at them without taking her eyes off, "Kyojuro and Senjuro Rengoku are the best and kindest sons, even they are more of men than you wasting your life away in alcoholism even this abusive contact you land on your youngest son."
Her demonic form hasn't changed, not while Shinjuro was still a threat, "I know your mourning but this isn't the way to do this, and it doesn't give you the right to hit your babies. I would take them with me if I could and Senjuro has a childhood he should have then staying with you... Enough of this or you'll lose respect for them including your family's honor. Before it's too late...you'll suffer the loneliness for the rest of your pathetic life.." she walked towards Kyojuro and Senjuro....
Shinjuro took advantage of this as he charged at her....right before either one of the Flame hair boys could yell ....
Shinjuro was floating in a sorta tight grip, he struggled to get himself out but he gasped at the demon hybrid's witchcraft or whatever the hell he thought until he was moved closer to her as her cat slits eyes showed, revealing her eyes alot how...
"(F/N)?..." Then she knocks him out by her hand chopped on the neck then she free him as he falls unconscious while her demonic form changes back to her original appearance.
Look at Kyojuro and Senjuro with wide eyes, "sorry...he'll be fine. It was a technique. It isn't dangerous but sleep technique..it takes at least four hours. He'll be alright until dinner time." She explained while placing her hand on Senjuro's cheek while her other hand on Kyojuro's cheek, her hands glows..green/blue obs all around then to both boys,
"Blood demon art: telekinesis healing.." Then Senjuro felt his cheeks were warm and Kyojuro felt that technique again, as it heals his broken nose while his brother's cheeks are healed.
Then the faded glow was still on both Rengoku's nose/cheek as she removed her hand, seeing that her healing ability did its job.
Senjuro gasped by the unknown but bows, "Thank you, miss (y/n)" he said
Kyojuro nodded but smiled, "Thank you, (y/n)-san...but also thank you for..what you did..as much I appreciate your selfless act. Next time, let me deal with him. Lady shouldn't fight against men." He said but patted her hair softly, "Use that for the bad demons."